chapter twenty-six

We were currently in a moving truck, I might have picked out a little too much decoration for our new house, lamps, paintings and those types of things. I wanted it to look good so we had a small moving truck halfway filled with stuff.

Calum had been feeling better over the past week but he still couldn't go out since he was still vulnerable, so it was just Michael, Ashton and me. We were laughing about a joke that Michael had made, until I heard the radio saying '5 Seconds of Summer'.

I turned up the volume and heard the two people talking. "An insider actually told us they are probably engaged." I covered my mouth with my hand, whilst looking at Ashton, who groaned, "What the heck."  

"I think they are way too young, especially Hannah. The girl is still in school, there is no way this could be smart, the boys are about to go on a new world tour." I looked at Ashton and groaned. "What the fuck is this shit, how the hell could we get engaged." Ashton almost yelled. I grabbed his hand and tried to calm him down. The truck stopped and I could see we were back home.

I got out followed by Ashton and Michael, but I didn't hesitate to grab my phone and open up Twitter. I didn't think, I just typed and didn't care to think.

What a bullshit, next time you make up rumors, make them believable. I'm just a sixteen year old in love with a guy, we're not engaged.

I hit send, and Ashton laughed when he got the notification that I tweeted something, he read it and laughed even louder. "It's not the best way to do this, but you're right." He kissed my forehead and I kissed him back on the lips.

Afterwards we walked over to the back of the truck and started unloading everything. Luke opened the door and walked out to help us unload. We didn't only get things for the living room, we also got some things for the bedrooms, guest rooms and other rooms. 

Ashton had brought up a few things to our new room, I also walked up the stairs to our new room, but I stopped in my tracks when I heard Ashton talking to somebody. I stood against the door, listening. "No mum, it are obvious rumours." 

His mother, just checking up on him, that's sweet. "Of course! You can meet her for sure."  He laughed, I almost dropped the things I was holding. "Well, once we're settled, you can come over or we can go see you." But I was scared to meet his mother, that's the next big step, what if she hates me. I couldn't hold these things anymore, so I walked in.

"Mum, I have to go, but I will talk to you soon, I love you too." He smiled and then hung up. "Hey baby," He smiled at me and I smiled back, putting the things on the desk and walking over to him. "That was my mother, if you didn't already notice." He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Kinda already thought so." I laughed and kissed his lips. His arms found their way around my waist and mine found theirs around his neck. He then picked me up and laid me down on our new bed, as I laid my head on his chest, I noticed how calm I felt.

"Ash?" I whispered, "Hmm?" I said, in to the moment of calmness.  "I'm excited." I smiled and I looked up at him, he smiled back at me. Our lips got closer and collided, they moved in a slow tempo but went quicker by the second. 

I then let go after a while and took a breath, he pecked me one last time and then smiled at me. "Me too." We laid there for a few seconds, until Judy stormed in and we sat up again. She looked slightly shocked and mumbled, "am I interrupting something?" She then said, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Nope," I laughed whilst getting up and walking over to the suitcases of clothes. "Babe, can you get the last few things? Judy can help me start unpacking." I smiled. He nodded and pecked my lips one more time. "Sure." 

"Okay, what were you guys really doing?" I groaned as I took out the first pack of clothing. "We were just cuddling, some kisses here and there." She nodded, the same small smirk playing on her lips. 

Ashton bombarded into the room followed by the other three boys, laughing about some sort of joke. Judy and I just looked at them, with confused faces.  "What are you guys laughing at?" I grinned as I laid down Ashton's sweatshirts in one of the drawers.

I walked back over to the box as I took out some other hoodie's and sweatshirts and placed them all in one drawer. "Michael made a joke. It's not much." Luke said as he was trying to hold back his laugh, but Ashton's giggles made them all laugh again.

"Okay, well, thanks for the boxes, I guess they aren't the only ones." I said as I put down the first empty box. The boys nodded as they all walked out of the room, once they did, Judy and I burst out in a fit of laughter.

"They looked offended!" I laughed as I threw another suitcase on the bed. "I know!" Judy finally got up as she opened another suitcase. She stared at the stuff it was holding before she groaned loudly, "Dude, how many sweatshirts do you two have?" I laughed as she got out quite a few and filled the drawer.

I looked at what my box was holding, it were my shoes. Smiling as i took out a pair of black vans. Luke and I were penny boarding when i wore these. I sadly did end up falling of the board a few times. But Luke's laughter made it all worth it. I put them down on the drawer, as i grabbed another pair.

The black converse that I wore on the day that Ashton became my boyfriend. I smiled down at the shoes, and looked down at the necklace I was still wearing around my finger since the first day.

Then, my beautiful Jeffrey Campbells got in sight and I managed to let a smirk play on my face. They have made my life better, I remember when Calum and Luke were fighting about who would pay for them and Michael ended up grabbing another pair. Knowing Luke and Calums fights by now, they took ages.

Some shoes followed, until the suitcase was empty and I managed to put all of mine and Ashton's shoes on our drawer. The drawer was quite big, and we didn't have a lot of shoes.

In the next box were some rompers, dresses and dungaree's. I smiled and looked at the black romper I wore in the interview three weeks ago. Just with the shoes, many clothing articles followed, until Ashton walked through the door with Michael trailed behind him. There were some buds of sweat on his forehead and Michael was shirtless.

I smiled as I just moved on unpacking with Judy while the boys were watching us. "I still need to unpack my stuff and fill my closet. I hate it." Michael groaned and I looked over at him, he was sitting on the bed next to Ashton. They looked like two childen that just got punished.

"I can help you, if you want to?" Judy turned around as Michael's eyes lighted up immediately. "If you want to help me, that's cool." He said, smiling at her. "Yeah, sure, Han, can you handle the rest on your own right?" I nodded as they both walked out of the room over to Michael's room.

I saw Ashton smirking as I knew exactly why. I walked over to him as sat down on his lap, with one leg at each side of his body. "Hey beautiful." I blushed as I kissed him. I know what he is trying to do, trying to get me in on his little plan.

"Stop that, don't even think about it." I looked at him with a straight face. "I know Michael likes Judy, and I'm pretty sure she likes him back but if they want to take things slow, then we have to let them." I smiled while playing with his soft curls.

"You're right, let's not throw them in front of sharks like what they did to us." He smirked and my jaw dropped, he poked my waist and I laughed at him. "Don't! Ashton!" I laughed while we fell on to the ground and he was tickling me. 

The door opened and Luke was looking at us, he shook his head and then left us again. I laughed even harder whilst we just looked at each other, laughing. "Hannah, I love you." He then said and I was silent for a few seconds.

"I-I love you too, boo-bear." I winked at him and he had a serious expression on his face. "Don't ever say that again." He groaned and laid down next to me instead of on top of me. "Okay, I love you too Ashton." I smiled and turned to my side so I was facing him, then I kissed his soft lips.