chapter twenty-three

"Wait, how did you know that?" I asked her, my eyebrows were furrowed and Judy was playing with her hands. "I was quite an outcast at school," she started telling. "Until I became friends with Taylor and Maya, they stopped the bullies and we became best friends, but before all of the happened, I got bipolar disorder." 

I was surprised, I didn't think Judy would have been bullied, she is gorgeous and basically perfect. She told me she still takes medication for it and how she is getting better now. Once we were finished talking, we got back up and walked in to the living room.

I sat down on Ashton's lap and pecked him quickly, "PDA! Please! Stop." Calum laughed while I looked at him, glaring. Luke covered Calum's eyes, there was a little spark of Cake and I secretly shipped it. I sat down normal again and let out a deep breath. "I can't wait till I get my own room." I laughed.

"You mean we?" Ashton grinned while poking me, I then looked at Michael who was smirking. I knew by that look that he was going to say something stupid; "Everything is okay I just don't want any babies for the next seven years, please." My eyes widened, "Oh my god.." I said and got up, pulling Ashton with me, embarrassed the he said that.

We walked up the stairs and in to the guest bedroom, I closed the door and sat next to Ashton. Something that started out as a simple kiss continued on and got slightly more heated. I sat on to his lap in the kiss while his hands were on my lower back, my hands were tangled in his hair.

"God I love you so much Hannah." Ashton spoke in between kisses, slightly squeezing my hips. "I love you too." I managed to breathe out whilst we continued kissing. After another few minutes or so, we stopped and laid in each others arms, just enjoying each others company.

I then finally got up and walked over to the closet to look at what I was going to wear today. After hopelessly staring at my closet for a few minutes, I felt Ashton's arms wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulder. I was looking through clothing and Ashton said "Stop." when I got to a black dress. 

I looked at the dress and smiled, "That dress looks sexy on you." He laughed, kissed my cheek and then walked over to the bed again. I grabbed the body con dress and one of my leather jackets. I laid it on the bed and when I was walking towards the closet again, Ashton threw some red All Stars at me. I glared at him and then grabbed them from the ground. 

Ashton laid on the bed with his back facing me, so I could get dressed. He respected my privacy, he was really sweet. The fact that Ashton had respect for me, made me feel more confident. When I had changed, I walked over to the bathroom.

I started straightening my hair and then somebody knocked on the door. "Hey girl can I borrow some makeup?" Judy asked while walking in, I nodded and she stood next to m. Once I had finished my hair,  I applied a bit of makeup, not too much and then a thick winged line.  

"So when we're on our way to that new house, we're making a quick stop at my flat so I can change by the way." Judy said, "Oh, sure." I smiled and we had some more small talk, once we had finished we walked down the stairs and looked at the boys.

I walked over to Ashton who kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and then turned around. I stared out of the window to see that there were photographers outside of the house. "Seriously?" I said, the boys looked at me and then saw what I ment. "Wait Michael give Judy your hoodie so she can cover her face." I said while looking at them.

Calum and Luke walked out of the house first, casually talking like nothing was going on. Michael and Judy were behind them, I smiled when I saw that Michael was trying to protect her by laying his hand on her back. I was holding hands with Ashton and we quickly got in to the car.