epilogue

- 6 years later -

Hannah was driving through the busy streets of Sydney. It has been almost exactly four years since everyone had been in Sydney at the same time. Everybody was so busy and all around the world, it was a wonder they were all currently in Sydney.

Hannah had a lot of time to think, the last time she and Ashton were in Sydney together, things did not go too well. They had broken up.

They just could not stop fighting about every little thing and Ashton got so frustrated he ended everything. Ever since then, he had been around the world. He had lived in Europe for a while, in several different countries. Then he moved to Perth, but he was now coming back to Sydney to live closer to his family.

Hannah, who was now 25, had indeed started her own management company. She was the manager of several famous artists. Meanwhile she talked about her experiences with depression and self-harm at events.

Four years ago was also the ending of the band. 5 Seconds of Summer had broken up after Judy got pregnant. Michael thought this was a good moment to quit the band and start being with his family. They got a beautiful baby girl named Chanel. And she was turning four today.

Luke found his true love five years ago, at a concert in Marbella. It was a fan, called Julia, who he met during a meet and greet. She left her phone accidentally and then Luke decided to return it to her. They had been living in Marbella until two years ago, when Luke really missed home as well.

Calum was planning on adopting kids, not really in the mind set of needing a female around him for it. But then he met Cathy, she was basically the female version of him. They have also lived around the world, until the got their first corgi. They have returned home and now own four corgi's.

Hannah stopped in front of a big house, it was white and blue and the gates opened for her. She drove in and got out of the car, "Aunty Hannah!" Louis yelled, running up to Hannah and giving her a hug. "Hey Louis, where are your parents?" She asked him and he grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the garden.

Louis was Adam and Cole's first son. They currently had two boys and were in the process of adopting a third child.

"That's my best friend!" Adam laughed and got up, hugging Hannah tightly. Cole got up as well, giving Hannah a hug. "Hello." She smiled, looking around the garden. "Where are Michael and Judy?" She asked them, since it was their house.

"Inside, getting the cake ready." Cole said, while holding on to their other son, Tyson, he was one and a half. Hannah grabbed the present she brought for Chanel and walked inside.

Cole actually kicked his mother's ass, and became one of Australia's best lawyers. He made most of the money, but Adam still worked as a kindergarten teacher.

"Chanel!" Hannah smiled and looked at the birthday girl. "Auntie Hannah!" She smiled and ran over, "Who is that for?" She said, her eyes widening at the sight of the big gift. "It's for you, it's your birthday right?" Hannah said and Chanel nodded.

She put the present down on the kitchen island and walked to the other side, giving Michael a hug and a kiss, just like Judy. "Congratulations with your big girl." Hannah smiled.

Judy and Michael were the ultimate power couple, they have been going strong for almost seven years and Chanel was the perfect way to show that. Michael did the right thing by picking his daughter over his band. Then, the doorbell rang and Hannah asked if she should open it, which was fine by Michael.

Hannah walked over to the door, Tiffany and Braxton appeared. "Hey!" Hannah smiled, excited to finally see the new happy couple. When they all graduated, Tiffany and Braxton stayed in touch. It was obvious Braxton had a thing for Tiffany. They sadly lost contact after a while, but met up two years ago. Everything went pretty quick and now Tiffany was eight months pregnant.