69. Touching

"Yes, please."

When Scott felt Avi's hands sliding under the fabric of his boxer briefs, slowly pushing them down, he drew in a shaky breath.

"You okay?" Avi asked softly, stopping in his tracks.

"Yeah. Just a bit nervous" Scott replied honestly. "The good kind" he added when he saw the unsure expression on Avi's face. He leaned down and kissed his boyfriend once again.

Avi closed his eyes when he felt Scott's lips on his own. He pushed down his boxer briefs slowly and kept one of his hands on his butt while roaming the other one over his back.

He was glad that Scott had told him that he was nervous, because he himself was, as well. Of course, he had thought about the fact that something like this could happen, but now he was so close to the blonde and touching his bare skin. It was new, exciting and just felt good.

Scott managed to kick his underwear off while they were kissing and then found himself being pushed onto his back with Avi straddling him. The bearded man kissed his lips once more, but then moved his lips down his neck and to his chest.

The blonde man hummed when he felt Avi's lips and his beard on his skin and then sucked in a breath when he felt a tongue on his nipple.

Avi enjoyed exploring Scott's body. He drank in his reactions, soft hums, small moans. He found out what Scott liked (feeling his beard scrape over his skin) and what he didn't like that much (when Avi used his teeth).

He moved down, over his belly but then stopped to look up. "Scott?"

"Mmhm," the blonde hummed and opened his eyes to look at his boyfriend. "Yeah?"

Avi smiled when he saw the glazed eyes of his boyfriend. "May I touch you?"

Scott furrowed his brows. "Sure," he said and then threw his head back when he felt Avi's lips sliding down his v-line and then on his growing erection. He gasped because wherever his lips touched, his beard wasn't far adding a sensation he never felt before. "Fuck" he cursed when Avi wrapped his lips around his tip and sucked while the beard tickled the inside of his legs and occasionally scraped over his balls. The blonde grabbed the sheets and all he knew was pleasure because Avi was working him expertly.

"Avi, I..." he pressed out when he felt himself getting close.

Avi just nodded slightly and continued to pleasure Scott as best as he could until the blonde released with a shudder and a groan.

"Fuck..." he moaned once he was coming down from his high and slowly opened his eyes to see Avi hovering over him. "That..."

Avi just smirked. "You were enjoying yourself a lot," he said. "And so did I. Damn you're so beautiful. I just had to worship your whole body."

Scott swallowed once, he was still catching his breath. "That was amazing. And your beard, urgh..."

Avi said nothing, he just chuckled softly and leaned over his boyfriend, kissing his lips once and then running his beard over his cheek once more.

"How is it so soft, though?" Scott asks.

"Well, I care for it a lot. Probably more than for my mane" Avi said. "And I figure that my boyfriend wouldn't want to kiss someone with a scratchy beard."

"Mmhm, true" Scott returned. He leaned over his boyfriend and grinned at him. "My turn? Or yours however you want to see it."

Avi let the blonde push him over onto his back. "Hmm, I wouldn't mind, but please don't feel obligated to anything."