180 : Long Lizhen Visited (Unedited)

"That thing is for me, it's just a word of effort." The voice over there sounded, with a touch of highness in the tone. "As long as you do, I will do it. But you better hurry." Otherwise, don't blame me for being unkind."

"I know." The tone of Bai Hao is not very good. "I will do it as soon as possible. Also, if there is nothing in the future, don't just contact me."

"What? Do you think that I am taking the initiative to contact you, is it a trouble for you?" Hearing this, the people there are obviously not very happy. "White, you better figure out your identity. I am willing to contact you, that is to give you face. You don't want to be ignorant."

"If you want things to go well, don't just contact me." Bai Hao is also very clear about what the other person cares most. "Of course, if you can't believe me, I want to find someone else. I don't have any opinions." However, by that time, I will not talk nonsense in front of Murong and say something that should not be said, then I don't know."

When you hear such a threat, the voice of the opposite person suddenly becomes gloomy. "White, what do you think is your own qualification to threaten me? I think you feel that your life is too comfortable now."

"I didn't threaten you." The voice of Bai Yu is still as usual. "I just said the truth. As for this choice, it is your business. I can't interfere. But since you have decided to let me come. Complete this, then you should trust me."

"Trust?" Hearing this, the people over there are like jokes. "You talk to me about trust. Do you really think that the words trust should exist between us? From start to finish, it's just a deal."

"Well, even if we are trading between the two, that is what you want." The voice of Bai Yu was also cold, and there was no respectful disguise before. "And, you are looking for me first, since If you find me, it means that you believe in my ability, isn't it?"

"White, don't say that you are so high." The voice in the other end is disdainful. "Even if I first find you, if you don't have such a mind, would I still ask for it? You dare say, In fact, if you do this, there is no selfishness?"

"Madam, what kind of thoughts and plans I have, that's my business," Bai said coldly. "As long as I can finally do what you ask, can you do it? You don't have to do this frequently. Contact me, otherwise, if things are discovered by others, then it is not good."

After hearing the words of Bai Yu, the people over there seemed to calm down. "White, don't try to make some small moves. Since you already have a few words, then I will not say much. But I can't always be infinite. I will give you two months. If you can't kill Murong, then the transaction between us will be cancelled."

"Two months?" Bai Yan frowned. "Two months is too tight. If Murong is really so good, then you don't have to find me. You will give me half a year, I must Will do it."

"Impossible." The voice of indifferent voice came. "After two months, if you can't kill Murong, then there is nothing to say between us. At that time, I will find another person to do it." of."

"You are not afraid that I will say something to Murong in front of me?" Bai Hao is also anxious.

 "At that time, even if you find someone, it will be a waste of effort."

"If you want to say, then tell Murong to squint, I don't care at all." The people over there sneered. "But, even if you tell Murong to pour out, what can you change? Besides, if you are really If you want to tell Murong to pour out, then you have to explain yourself. When you want to continue to stand on the ground, that is what you need to consider."

After that, the light from the communication stone suddenly disappeared.

The white owl sitting there, the whole man was shaking. She picked up the communication stone directly with her hand and went out on the ground.