232 : Calculation's Failure (Unedited)

Under the illumination of the moonlight, Xuanyuan Lang felt that this delicate face was so fast that his heartbeat was accelerating, and a strange feeling came from his heart. He obeyed his inner desire and couldn't help but reach out and touch the cheeks of Chen Liuli.

In the face of Xuanyuan Lang's feelings can not help, Chen Liuli's face can not help but float a blush, she shyly bowed her head, but did not stop Xuanyuan Lang's action.

Feeling the tenderness of the touch, Xuanyuan Lang felt that a beast that was locked in his body would be dislocated. He doesn't know why he feels like this, but he is the desire to control his heart. The more he looked at Chen Liuli, the more he was unable to extricate himself. The feeling he had never before was.

It seems that I feel the initiative of Xuanyuanlang. The courage of Chen Liuli is also big. She stepped forward and reached out. She embraced Xuanyuanlang’s waist and leaned her head on the chest she wanted. The voice was endless. Charm, "Lang brother, I like you, do you like me too?"

A fragrant fragrance belonging to a girl, mixed with a strange fragrance into the nose of Xuanyuanlang. He didn't know what happened to him. He didn't push Chen Liuli, but the ghost made him stretch out his hand and hugged Chen Liuli.

At this time, relying on the corner of Chen Shuoli’s mouth in Xuanyuan Lang’s arms, she smiled and she continued to speak. “Lang brother, don’t be here, let’s find a quiet place!”

After that, Chen Liuli withdrew from the embrace of Xuanyuan Lang, and his eyes flowed with endless style, with a charming smile on his lips. "Lang brother, let me go!"

Xuanyuan Lang's eyes were blurred, so he was pulled by Chen Liuli and slowly left.

Just at the moment when the two left, behind a pillar not far away, two figures were walked out, and it was the Murong who had just left and the emperor.

"Look! Hey, I said that Chen Liuli's body is weird!" Murong looked at the back of the two men. "I just thought that the taste on her body is very strange. Now I see Xuanyuanlang like that. Obviously it’s a trick."

"Other people's affairs have nothing to do with us." Huangfu said coldly. "This is a Xuanyuan Langzhong, but also because his will is not determined, no wonder who."

He has no interest in Xuanyuan Lang. Even if Xuan Yuanlang and Chen Yuli really have a relationship, he does not want to go.

"Xuanyuan Lang is calculated." Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and smirked and said, "I just remembered it when I was just now. The fragrance on Chen Lili is Butterfly Dream. This fragrance can confuse men. Chen Lanli must have been trying to count Xuanyuanlang, so he will smoke this fragrance on his clothes."

"She is the organ to count." Huangfu dismissively said, "Xuanyuanlang is too stupid, will be counted."

"Xuanyuan Lang is also innocent." Murong smiled and shook his head and said, "This butterfly dream is very rare, so I just didn't smell it for a while. Moreover, Butterfly Dream is used alone. There is no effect. Otherwise, Chen Liuli has this aroma, and has already let the other men in the banquet room be ready to move. In order to let Xuanyuan Langzhong move, Chen Liuli should be under the Xuanyuanlang wine. Luo scattered."

"People who took Yiluo San are involuntarily attracted by Butterfly Mengxiang. Moreover, they will involuntarily have a desire for Butterfly Dream Xiang. It is really unthinkable that Chen Lanli is exhausted in order to get Xuanyuanlang. Have a heart!"

"Then what are you going to do now?" Huangfu said faintly. "Even if it is really Chen Lili's calculations, it will not be Xuanyuanlang when it is lost."