340 : Seeing the Water Heart

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong sighed and spit out his tongue. "I am just a joke, don't be too serious!"

Looking at the appearance of Murong's face, Huangfu did not know whether it should be a good laugh, or should be angry. However, no matter what, now I see that Murong has already woken up, and the spirit is still so good, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He reached out and scratched the little nose of Murong's face. He said, "You are still a joke here. You don't know how scared my heart is when I see you hurt."

During the speech, Huangfu has already poured Murong into his arms. He hugged the person in his arms tightly. It seems that only in this way can he truly feel the existence of the other party.

He can't believe that he would have such a time of fear. He has always known that he is the most powerful and has always been fearless. However, he now has weaknesses and has fears. He is afraid, he is afraid that Yan will have an accident, he is afraid that Yan will leave his world like this.

He can't imagine that if there is no such thing as Murong in this world, he will become like. He didn't know if he couldn't help but ruin the world, and then he went to extinction.

Feeling the fear in the heart of Huangfu, Murong leaned out and held her hand tightly, clinging to the imperial concubine, and said, "Hey, I am here, I am fine. I will stay with you all the time."

She did not know that her own injuries would actually scare the always-powerful Huangfu. She knows that if it is not because of deep love, Huangfu will not be afraid.

Huangfu did not say anything, but just hugged Murong. He seems to want to pass the warm temperature to prove the existence of the person in the arms.

After a long time, Huangfu released his hand and changed to gently pat the back of Murong.

"Right, the spirit? Is she all right?" Murong asked, "I remember that day, she seemed to faint. How is she doing now?"

She did not forget that the people who had been attacked with her and the spirit of the water. She is fine now, just don't know if the water spirit is also okay. However, she remembers that before she was in a coma, the water spirit was also unconscious.

After hearing the words of Murong, the emperor frowned and said without hesitation. "I don't know."

He really didn't know. In his eyes, only Murong had a face, and the existence of other people could not enter his eyes. Even when he first went to save Murong, he did not notice the water spirit that was still not far away. If it wasn’t because the North Shadow Chen Feng followed the past to save the water, then it might not be enough to lie in that place until now!

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong felt a moment of silence, she got up, "I still have to look at the spirit now!"

Although she was seriously injured, but because Huangfu had already healed her, and she still slept for two days, now Murong feels that her spirit is very good, and she can’t see it at all. The whole person seems to have even some points. A radiant look.

Looking at the spirit of Murong's face, Huangfu did not stop Murong's move. He knows that Murong has been sleeping for two days. If he still does not let Murong go out and go, Murong will definitely protest. Moreover, the body of Murong's face is now almost restored, and he does not have to worry too much.

Murong quickly became seated, and then, under the service of Huangfu, put on shoes, changed clothes, and then left the room.

However, as soon as she came out of the room door, she saw that Xiaobai and Shantou were like two door gods. They stood on both sides, a pair of watery eyes, and looked at her with tears.