295 : Difficult (Unedited)

"In fact, it is not very difficult." Murong smiled and said with a smile. "I believe that with your talent, it is not difficult to get to that step. However, Li, some things, you want to understand." of."

During the speech, Murong's look turned a little serious.

Seeing the look of Murong's face, Long Lizhen also became a bit nervous. "Look at it, let's talk!"

Even if the rotor comes from something like the devil, she can accept it. There should be no other more serious things, she can't accept it!

"Li, if you decide to be with the rotor, you will have to give up a lot of things, including your family." Murong looked at Long Lizhen seriously and continued, "If you really If you fly to the world, then you will never come back again. You will probably never see your family again in the future."

"What?" After hearing the words of Murong, Long Li was shocked. "Looking at the face, are you telling the truth? But the rotor is clear -"

The rotor is clearly free to come and go in this world, isn't it? Even if she flies to the world in the future, she can come back to visit her family from time to time! She really wants to be with the rotor, but she never thought about it and would give up her family.

"Li, I won't take such a thing to joke with you." Under Long Li's gaze, Murong tilted his head and shook his head gently. "Maybe you don't know! If you enter the world." In the future, there will be no chance to come back. It is not so simple to want to come back. Every world has its own rules. Can you see which one who is soaring can come back?"

After hearing the words of Murong, Long Li suddenly fell into silence. Her heart is very clear, it is impossible to lie to her, especially on such a big event. However, if all this is true, then how should she choose?

For a time, she didn't know how to choose.

Seeing that Long Lizhen was in a dilemma, Murong turned his face and said, "Li, you are in such a bad state. If you don't understand it as quickly as possible, then when you practice, it is easy. It will go into flames."

The state of Long Lizhen, the heart of Murong's face is a little worried. If you follow this mentality, Long Li said that it is the degree of cultivation to soaring, I am afraid that it will soon be ruined.

"I'm fine." Long Li shook her head, calmed down her mood, and continued to say, "I just think about something."

"I know that you are in a dilemma now, but these things are all you have to think clearly." Murong looked at Long Liyi and said with a deep heart. "The reason why I tell you these things now is to give you Sufficient time to think clearly. However, I don't want you to be bothered by these emotions, which is very unfavorable for your cultivation."

"I know." Long Li nodded. After thinking about it, she suddenly opened her mouth. "Looking at the face, what about the emperor? He-"

Since the rotor is a demon person, don't ask, Huangfu is definitely not a person in this world. Moreover, watching the rotor is so respectful to Huangfu, and the identity of Huangfu should be very high.

"He is also the man of that world." Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and smiled. "However, who he is, I have no way to tell you."

The identity of Huangfu is not ordinary, so she can't preach everywhere. Even if Longli is her good sister, she can't say it. The lesser such a thing is, the better it is.

"Hey, I really envy you!" Looking at Murong's face, Long Li couldn't help but sigh. "You don't seem to think about anything. And your cultivation is already very high. I want to come, you." I will be able to walk that step soon."