345 : Soul Hunter (Unedited)

The spirit of the water is very calm, and there is no panic because of Cai Juan’s words, as if things were supposed to be like this.

"Huangfu Gongzi?" Shui Lihe moved his eyes to the body of Huangfu and Murong.

When the two men came in, he had already noticed it. This pair of men and women is extraordinary in temperament, and it can be seen that it is not from ordinary people. The young woman was already in the early stages of the Mahayana period. Such an achievement is only among the peers who no one can match. As for the man, he was even more shocked because he could not see through the man’s cultivation.

He is now in the late stage of the robbery. It is reasonable to say that in this ancient city, no one can repair it. But the man who is in front of him is like this. It was also unfathomable to repair, so that he could not help but feel a trace of danger.

"Grandfather, this is the emperor and the Murong pours the girl." Shui Lingxin smiled and said, "Before, I was chased and killed, they saved me."

Hewlett-Packard looked at Murong and Huangfu, and his face flashed a little appreciation. "It is indeed two outstanding young people."

"Spirit, what do you want to do?" Water Haotian couldn't help but frown. "What do you mean by Huangfu Gongzi?"

Nanfeng Ruolan stared nervously at the direction of Huangfu and Murong, and looked at Caijuan and others who were still there, and the bottom of the light shone with unknown light. She didn't know whether the water spirit said it was true or not, but there was an ominous premonition in her heart.

"Sister, why are you going to continue to make trouble here?" Shui Lingshan really couldn't hold it anymore. She jumped up and said, "These people have already said that you forced them to appear here."

After that, Shui Lingshan turned his head and looked at Shui Haotian and Shui Lihe. "Grandfather, father, and sister are doing this now, obviously wanting to frame the mother. I also asked my grandfather and father to observe."

"Oh, in fact, Miss II does not need to be so anxious to clear the relationship!" Murong said with a smile, "If you don't know, you think you are in a guilty conscience!" The person who spoke is Murong. When she spoke, it was not at all polite. "And, don't you think that you are trading like this, even if you add water to the lady?"

They say that they are not afraid of God-like opponents, they are afraid of teammates like pigs. Obviously, this water Lingshan is definitely the existence of pig teammates. At this time, even Nanfeng Ruolan would not open the door, but waited quietly for the opportunity. However, this water Lingshan is afraid that other people's attention will not be placed on her body, but at this time the opening caused everyone's attention.

When I heard the ironic words of Murong's face, Shui Lingshan was a fire in her stomach. She looked at Murong and her face was full of grievances. She still wants to say something, but it was stopped by Waterlich.

"Lingshan, you sit down first," Shui Lihe looked at Shui Lingshan with a hint of warning. "What is the truth about this incident? My father and I naturally have a decision. You don't have to be here first." Your mother shouted."

After hearing the words of Lich, the face of Shui Lingshan suddenly became pale. Especially when she saw the sharp eyes with water warnings, she felt that even breathing seemed to be difficult.

Nanfeng Ruolan lowered his head, and the fist under the sleeve was tightly held. Even the nails were caught in the tender meat, and the blood was brought out. She did not feel anything.

"Huangfu Gongzi, this time you will work for you." Shui Lingxin came to the front of the emperor, rubbing his hand, and bowed his face in a respectful manner. "I still hope the son to help."