246 : Frank (Unedited)

After hearing the words of the elders, Chen Shanghua and the other two elders were stunned. After they reacted, they immediately began to look at the repairs made by Murong. After confirming that Murong’s face was already the peak of the late stage of the fit, they could not help but be shocked.
"How is this possible?" The two elders licked their eyes, and the eyes were full of incredulousness. "Before, it was only a period of distraction."
Now Murong is just a face of the catastrophe that has just passed through the fit period. It is reasonable to say that it should only be repaired at the beginning of the fit. However, now that Murong is already in the late stage of the fit, there is only one possibility. In the secret world, Murong’s cultivation of the face has reached the peak of the late stage of the distraction period. In the secret world, the catastrophe is impossible to come. Therefore, the first time when Murong retired to leave the secret, the robbery came, and such a robbery was so much more powerful than the general period of the coincidence, which is also the reason.

The thoughts of others are similar to those of the two elders. However, as a result, Murong is in the midst of a secret, and it must be an adventure. Otherwise, it will not be possible to improve so quickly.
"No matter what, you are fine now." Chen Shanghua stepped forward and was pleased with his face. "Before everyone was forced to send out the secrets, but when I couldn’t find you, I was worried if you were What happened?"
"I'm fine," Murong said, shaking his head and shaking his head. "However, in the secret world, it is indeed a small problem. It is only a blessing in the end."
"Fortunately, you are fine." Chen Shanghua's eyes flashed a trace of sorrow. "If you have an accident, I don't know how to tell your mother."
Speaking of Chen Ruoshui, Chen Shanghua’s eyes flashed a trace of pain. No matter how long the time has passed, as long as Chen Ruoshui does not wake up one day, there is still no way to calm his heart.
Seeing Chen Shanghua's concern, Murong knows that this grandfather's concern for her is true, although this concern is because of her mother, so she loves the house and Wu. But she is still very touched.
After thinking about it, Murong let go and let go, and there was a ring in her hand. She held the ring and lifted it up directly. Then she looked at Chen Shanghua and the three elders.
Chen Shanghua and the three elders did not understand what Murong’s move was, but when they saw what Murong’s face was, their faces suddenly changed, and then they bowed down with respect.
"I have seen my ancestors."
Seeing Chen Shanghua and the actions of the three elders, Murong had no surprises. When Chen Tiankun handed the ring to her, she already said everything that the ring represented.
"Grandfather, three elders, you must get up first!" Murong said with a faint voice.
"Looking at the face, how can you get this ring?" Chen Shanghua looked at Murong with a puzzled look, with a hint of inquiry in his tone. "Are you in this secret, who met?"

In fact, what he wants to ask more is, is Murong’s face inherited in this mystery? Everyone knows that this piece of secret is the work of Chen’s first owner, Chen Tian’s ancestor Chen Tiankun. After completing this secret, the ancestors disappeared. I have never heard of the news of my ancestors for so many years. Everyone said that the ancestors had actually fallen, but they have always been alive and dead.
Unexpectedly, after Murong’s face came out of the mystery, it was not only cultivated, but also held a ring representing the identity of the ancestors. All this has to make everyone think about it.
Chen Shanghua and the three elders are all looking at the face of Murong, seemingly waiting for the answer of Murong.
“It’s not convenient to talk here.” Murong’s face did not directly answer Chen Shanghua’s question, but faintly said, “Let’s go back and talk!”
After hearing the words of Murong, Chen Shanghua and others had no doubts even though they still had a lot of doubts in their hearts. After all, this is really not a good place to talk. Moreover, at this time, Murong is so embarrassed that it is really necessary to wash it.
Soon, the group went in the direction of Chen’s family. Along the way, although Chen Shanghua and others have not yet determined anything, they are not the same attitude toward Murong.
If you say that before they face Murong, it is like being in love with a younger generation. Then they have already put Murong down on an equal, even higher, position. It’s not just because Murong’s face is repaired at this time, but also because Murong’s face is still the ring of his ancestors.
After returning to Chen, Murong leaned back to the habitat to wash.
As for Chen Shanghua and others, they are not in the mood to do any rest. They all came to the front hall and waited for the arrival of Murong. At this point they have had too many questions in their hearts.
After Murong retired and returned to her yard, she brushed up and put on a new dress. The whole person looked more spiritual and completely without the wolverine.