363 : Stay (Unedited)

"It turned out to be such a small thing!" The faint watery face evoked a kind smile. "You can rest assured. If someone comes over, I will come and tell people, I like you very much, I hope you." I can stay in the Beiying family for a while. I believe that the people sent by the Shuijia will definitely give me this face."

Speaking of it, this water Lingshan stayed, and it was just her heart. Although Shui Lingshan said that Nanfeng Ruolan had told her everything, she still couldn't figure out how much this water Lingshan knew. Perhaps it should be said that Nanfeng Ruolan knew how many things.

She did not think that this matter would be lifted up after so many years. And, still at this time.

"Really? That's great." Shui Lingshan was very surprised. "Mrs, that's really thank you very much. If it weren't for you, I don't know what to do."

As long as she can have a little more time, she will definitely think of a way. Moreover, she is now backed by the master of the North Shadow family.

"You don't have to be so polite." The faint water pulled the hand of Shui Lingshan and smiled and said, "You, this kid, just call me to sing, just don't be so polite. Anyway, I am with you." The friendship is all there. If you say it earlier, I will not let you suffer so many grievances in the Beiying family!"

Seeing the intimate attitude of a secluded water, Shui Lingshan can almost be said to be ecstatic, she immediately shouted, "Duo, really thank you. It is my wife's honor to be able to make this friend." ""

She did not expect that things would go so smoothly. Moreover, now that I look at that awkward attitude, she and her mother should be good friends. Now that there is such a big backing, she is definitely not as cold-hearted as she used to be in the North Shadow family.

However, she really did not think that everything that Murong said was said to be true. However, she really does not understand, why should Murong tell her about this news? She doesn't think that Murong is going to help her. However, now, anyway, it has been proved that this matter is true, and that is absolutely good news for her.

It is a pity that Shui Lingshan, who has been completely immersed in joy at this time, did not notice the cold light that flashed from time to time.

"Right, I look at the place where you live now. It's quite remote." The secluded water continued to open. "Wait a minute, I will let people arrange for you, change a yard. You just live, wait. There is time, let's talk to you again."

"Really? Then you have to worry about it." Shui Lingshan tried to suppress her inner excitement. She smiled and said, "If you have time, you can come to me, I am always waiting."

"Then go back first!" The faint water looked at Shui Lingshan, and smiled and continued. "I will give you a yard right away. But I still have other things to do now, I can't." Stay with you."

"Well, Duo, you go to work!" After hearing the faint water, Shui Lingshan stunned and immediately reacted. Some embarrassedly said, "Don't blame me, delay you." Time. If you have something, go ahead! Don't worry about me."

The secluded water soon left.

Shui Lingshan also returned to the guest house with satisfaction. Then, someone soon came to the door to change her to a guest house. This time is different from before. The guest house is a good guest house, just in the center of the North Shadow Family Center.

Looking at the newly changed room, Shui Lingshan’s face could not help but reveal a smug smile. She had thought that she would soon be brought back by the father's person. But now it’s really a village of Liu Minghua Ming! However, it was a few hours of effort, she has changed from an uninvited guest to a guest of the North Shadow family.