203 : Gift (Unedited)

When I heard Murong's face, Bai's heart twitched. She couldn't help but wonder if Song Liyi wanted to take the opportunity to get rid of her.

Murong is an alchemy teacher or an apprentice. Originally, she did not approve of the use of poison, but Song Liyi said that the poison is unique to the Song family, Murong can not be discerned. However, the reality now is that Murong is not only aware of her poison, but also revenge.

Bai Yu knows that he should not be confused by Murong's words. However, she just has no way to control her own thoughts. She is also skeptical. Is this a trap for Song Li?

"White, you really made up your mind, to maintain a person who regards you as a chess piece?" Murong looked at the white, and the voice of temptation continued to sound. "You have to ruin your own for such a person." Life, is it worth it?"

"Oh, can I say it, will you let me go?" Bai Hao disdainfully smiled. "It's all going to die anyway. I don't have much to care about. I won't tell you, who is instructing? ""

"How do you know that after you say it, I won't spare you a life?" Murong looked down at the white, "As long as you say it, who gave you the poison, then I will not kill you."

"Really?" After hearing the words of Murong, the white heart was moving, but still very doubtful, "How do I know if you will regret it?"

For the sake of Murong's remarks, Bai Hao is still very moving. She didn't want to die, even if she was now caught up in Murong, she didn't want to die. Whether it is in cultivation or in alchemy, she has a very high talent. It can be seen that her future is bright. Because of this, she is even more reluctant to the world.

However, she also worried that if she said it, what should Murong do to repent? She is now on the cutting board, and she is slaughtered.

"Your suspicion is really heavy! The things I said are naturally impossible to repent." Murong smirked and smirked. "If you don't believe, I can make a vow, as long as you are willing to If you want to hurt my behind-the-scenes hand, then I will let you go through your life."

For the monk, if you make an oath, you must do it. Because all the heavens will see the eye, if you do not obey the oath, you will be punished by heaven. Therefore, under normal circumstances, the monk will not swear.

Seeing Murong's vows and making an oath, Bai Yu was relieved. She finally relented. "Well, since you want to know, I will tell you that the person who wants to harm you is the Song family. Song Liyi."

"Song Liyi?" Hearing the name of Bai Yu, Murong flashed a trace of doubts in her eyes. She blinked and looked at the white. "I have not heard of this name."

For the Song family, she naturally knows. When she was in the secret, she was killed by Song Lin. But this Song Liyi, she is sure that she does not know. Who is this Song Liyi?

The next words of Bai Yu immediately solved the doubts of Murong.

"Song Liyi may not know you, but Song Lin should always know!" Bai Yu continued to speak, "Song Liyi is Song Lin's mother. Song Liyi did all this to avenge Song Lin. "

"Revenge for Song Lin?" Murong frowned. "Song Lin's death has nothing to do with me. What kind of hate does Song Liyi ask me to report?"

Song Lin did kill her, but such facts should not be known. This point, she can still be sure. Therefore, she is really confused now, not loaded.

"Song Lin's business, Song Liyi has already counted on you." After thinking about it, Bai Hao said, "Before Song Lin's accident, there is a grudge between her and you. Song Lin is in the secret. It's fallen inside, Song Liyi thinks that you killed Song Lin. Even if it's not you killed, she wants you to bury Song Lin."