235 : Fire Forest (Unedited)

Murong poured his face directly on Xiao Bai and warned him. "If you play the treasure again, I will light up your hair."

After hearing the warning from Murong, Xiaobai quickly extended two small claws and grabbed his mouth. He did not forget to shake his head and express his determination.

Looking at the appearance of Xiaobai, Murong shook his head with helplessness. Then, I began to observe the surrounding environment. "White, do you think that this forest is a bit weird."

After hearing the words of Murong, Xiaobai discovered that the environment he was in seemed to be different. "Master, where are we?? Also, why is Huangfu not here? He should not be willing to leave you. By the side!"

"This is the secret of Chen's family." Murong said with a sigh of relief. "Only the people of Chen's family can enter this place. He is still waiting outside, and I was sent to this place as soon as I came in."

"This forest is really quiet and almost strange." Xiao Bai looked at the surrounding environment and said, "Don't say if there are other creatures here, we stand here, it seems that even the wind blows. Did not feel the same."

“Well,” Murong nodded and said, “I feel strange when I come in this place.”

"Master, I think your luck is really bad!" Xiaobai said with a smile. "You see, it has not been transmitted to a normal place. Moreover, this place is only you alone. ""

“How do you know that other places are normal?” Murong turned his face and looked at Xiaobai. He said, “This is the secret of Chen’s family. What kind of things will happen, I’m afraid it’s all Impervious."

"Master, I think, let's leave here first!" Xiaobai said, "It is better to leave the forest first. Anyway, it is really weird. Here, I can hardly feel any creatures." Breath."

“There is no breath of any creature?” Murong frowned.

There is no smell of living things, that is, there are no creatures in this forest. is it possible? How can such a big forest not even have a World of Warcraft? However, Xiaobai is right to say that it is so weird here, but it is better to leave first.

Xiao Bai was cleverly on the shoulders of Murong's face, and one person and one beast began to walk forward.

After about an hour, Murong’s face was stopped, his brows were wrinkled, and he said, “Little white, do you think there is something wrong?”

"Master, we always seem to be in the same place." After looking at the surrounding environment, Xiaobai said, "This place, we seem to have been there several times."

"It’s been the third time." Murong looked at the familiar mark on the trunk with a hint of dignity on his face. "This mark is what I just made. I have seen it three times."

This means that, in the past hour, they have only been in the same place, and they simply did not go to the exit. Perhaps it should be said that they simply do not know that the exit is in that direction.

On the shoulders of Murong’s face, Xiao Bai’s shoulders, after thinking about it, said, “Master, there should be a set of methods here, otherwise we will not be in the circle.”

Murong nodded and nodded. "I also think it is very weird. The things around it seem to be the same. And, no matter how we go, we are just around the corner. Maybe you are right, really there is What is the formation. It seems that we really have to look at it."

"Master, then are we still leaving?" Xiaobai looked at Murong and asked, "Come here for a break now."

Murong looked around and looked around. "White, can you see what is the array here?"