286 : Evidence (Unedited)

Murong raised his hand and stopped his hand. "Chen Wenxin, you don't have to continue to shout here. What happened to the conflict between you and Wenrui's cousin yesterday? You know it in your own heart. You know that I am going. After the garden, the plan was made."

"And the reason why you choose Chen Wenrui is because she is very arrogant. If it is someone else, maybe it will not be considered with a child. But Chen Wenrui is different, she is a reasonable person, and you It also stains one of her favorite clothes, so she will never let you go."

"But it's because she is such a person, so it will make your plan so smooth. You want her to be a black pot for you, isn't it? Unfortunately, people like her can't be Song's at all. If you are a Song family, you will never find such a person, lest you steal the chicken and not eclipse the rice."

When I heard this, Chen Wenrui's face was a burst of blue. It is obvious that those words sound like they are justifying her, but she has no way to be happy. Because Murong said that she said her, she felt that she could not match a child.

"Chenjie cousin, now all this is just what you guessed." Chen Wenxin is reluctant to admit such a thing, "You can't just blame me for guessing!"

After hearing the words of Chen Wenxin, although everyone did not say anything, but the face is full of doubt. Because until now, all this is speculation, they have not heard any truth. Moreover, Chen Wenxin is just a child. Who can believe that her mind will be so meticulous and calculate all this?

Although it is impossible for the Song family to choose Chen Wenrui as a traitor. However, is Chen Wenxin better?

"Wen Xin cousin, I think, at this time, the evidence should be on your body!" Murong looked at Chen Wenxin and said without hesitation, "The poison in my tea is not normal." The poison, if you want to deal with it, it should not be that simple!"

When it comes to this, Murong has turned a look at Huangfu.

The emperor stunned and reached out directly. Then, a small jade gourd hanging on the neck of Chen Wenxin flew to his hand.

In the face of such a situation, Chen Wenxin's pupils were miniature, and the fundus quickly flashed a slight wave.

However, now everyone's attention is placed on the hands of Huangfu, and no one has found such a strange phenomenon, except for Murong.

Everyone recognized the jade gourd in the hand of Huangfu, which was on the day of the recognition of the relatives, and Murong gave it to Chen Wenxin. That is a space spirit, but put a lot of things down. At that time, everyone was still very envious. Especially for the younger generation, because the space is not so good.

"Looking at you, you are --" Chen Shanghua said with a puzzled voice, "Is this evidence in this jade gourd?"

"Yes." Murong looked at Chen Wenxin and continued to speak. "I think those poisons that have not been disposed of before, you should put them here!"

The poison that was only released yesterday is impossible to deal with today. Such a strange poison, if placed in your own room, was found, it is really evidence. Therefore, the best way is to bring it on your own body.

Looking at the jade gourd in the hands of Murong, Chen Wenxin is still a look of innocence, "Chenjie cousin, this little gourd is what you gave me. Normally, I just used to install some small things, just at all. There is no such thing as a poison."

Seeing that Chen Wenxin has reached such a level, she is still reluctant to admit that Murong sneered at the small jade gourd in her hand and handed it to Huangfu's hand again.