210 : Feast (Unedited)

After Murong leaned down and sat down, he let go and turned a little more. He had a box in his hand. "Chen Chen, I have to disturb this time. In order to express my gratitude, I would like to offer a small gift and ask Chen. Take it."

"This -" Seeing the box in the hands of Murong, Chen Haozhang's face is full of hesitation.

This allowance has saved several of his children. If he really said it, he should have prepared a gift and gave it to Rong. Now things are just reversed, and Rong Ding actually gave him a present at this time. Under such circumstances, he felt that he should not accept this gift.

It seems that Chen Haozhang’s refusal was seen. Murong’s face was slightly raised. “Why don’t you look at the present, what kind of gift is for you? If you don’t feel it, then you will be preparing for it.”

Murong has already said this, and Chen Haozhang feels that if he doesn't open it, it doesn't seem very polite. He finally reached out and took over the box in the hand of Murong and opened it. But, as soon as he saw the things in the box, he couldn’t help but be shocked. "This is-"

There is a beautiful spar lying quietly inside the box, which exudes a charming light. This is a piece of top quality stone. You must know that Lingshi is a very precious existence in the realm of cultivation. Of course, Lingshi can be exchanged as a currency, but few people actually use Lingshi as a transaction.

The aura contained in Lingshi has great benefits for cultivation. If ordinary people have a spiritual stone, they will use it in their own cultivation. Only a few large families can master the veins of Lingshi, and they can get spiritual stones to cultivate for the children in the door.

Although Chen is one of the four major families, but they are only side by side, there is no possibility to get spiritual stone to cultivate, let alone the precious existence of Shangpin Lingshi.

This time, Chen Haozhang is even more puzzled about the origin of this tolerance. Even the children of the four major families can't just take a casual shot.

"This is just a small meaning." Murong smirked and smiled, a look of indifference. "The next time, I will be disturbed."

Others did not see what was inside the box, but looking at Chen Haozhang's appearance, everyone knows that the things inside the box are not short-answered. Otherwise, Chen Haozhang, the head of the family, will not be such a face.

"Yong Gongzi, you saved a few of my children, I should have thanked you for being right." Chen Haozhang bit his teeth, his eyes are full of disappointment, but he still closed the box and returned to Murong. In my hand, "This gift is too precious, I can't accept it."

Although this is said, but Chen Haozhang's heart is full of reluctance, a top quality stone, how precious it is for him! However, at this time, if he closes it, he will definitely bring a bad impression to this tolerance. No matter what he is, he can't accept it.

For Chen Haozhang’s returning box, Murong’s face was not borrowed. She smiled and shook her head and said, “Chen Chen is really polite. This is just a small gift. You will accept it. Let's go!"

"Yeah!" Chen Wenyao did not know what was inside the box, so she also persuaded, "Hey, you should not refrain from here. If you have a heart, Rong Gongzi will accept it!"

Today, he has already told her about his plans. For such advice, her heart is not resistant. At that time, when she thought that she was going to kill Huang Quan, Rong Gongzi came down like a god and saved her life. It was then that she had already sent it to her heart.