195 : Envy, Jealousy, Hate (Unedited)

Bai Hao naturally noticed the move of Murong's face, and her eyes could not help but flash a hint of darkness. Before, she always thought that Murong was only a three-in-one alchemy teacher. However, now, looking at Murong's appearance, it's impossible to see how to refine the three medicines.

The more high-grade medicinal herbs you need, the more medicinal herbs you need. It is impossible to use hundreds of herbs for the three medicines. Even the five medicinal herbs she refines did not use so many herbs. What kind of medicinal herbs is Murong to refine?

When I think of this, I feel a little annoyed. Just because I don't know, I have this feeling. At this time, she discovered that many things were not within her expectations. This made her feel upset.

On the rostrum, Wan Zushou couldn't help but frown after seeing the white scorpion. For this apprentice, he still values ​​it. However, he found that this apprentice seems to have changed a lot now. Before, Bai Hao asked him and said that he hoped to enter Qinglong College. To this end, he also specifically asked for Yuan.

However, after a period of absence, he found that the day has changed a lot. He had heard about the previous fights. He couldn't believe that the sultry people in those people's mouths were really his apprentices.

Now the alchemy test, he can still see the absent-mindedness of the day. He didn't know what Bai Qi was thinking at the moment, but he had taught Bai Qi before, and alchemy had to concentrate on it.

Looking at the white plaque on the stage, Wan Zushou could not help but sigh.

The white pipa on the stage did not know at all, and Wan Zushou was disappointed with her at the moment. At this moment, she has already regained her sight. Although she did not know what kind of immortality Murong was going to refine, she knew that she could not afford to lose it now. The only thing she can do now is to win the championship in this competition. Only then can she reverse the impression of everyone.

Before, she had planned to leave Qinglong College after the college competition was over. However, it seems that she must stay for a while now. Moreover, if she wants to poison Murong, she must restore her good ancestry before she can better find opportunities.

Thinking of this, Bai Yu began to force himself to calm down. Originally she was going to refine the general Wupin Dan medicine, but now she saw the performance of Murong's face, she changed her mind. In Wupin Dan medicine, there is a kind of medicinal medicine which is the most difficult to refine, and that is the five-product Bilu Dan.

The so-called poor blue falls under the yellow spring, this Bi Luodan is able to pull back a person's life when people are about to dying, at least to save one's life for two days. Don't underestimate two days, two days, enough to save a person's life.

However, although the role of this blue-and-white is great, it is not an easy task to refine. Biluo Dan is one of the most difficult refining products in Wupin Dan Medicine. It has a high demand for the spirit of the alchemists. As long as it is slightly careless, it is easy to appear.

Bai Hao also knows that it is very reluctant to refine this kind of medicinal medicine at his current level. But in order to win, she can only choose this kind of remedy.

After deciding what kind of remedy for refining, Bai Hao didn't have time to pay attention to the things that Murong had to face. She put all her attention into the alchemy. She is now refining the Bilu Dan, but she can't tolerate a mistake.

On the other side, Murong's face was also refining her own medicine. When she took out all the medicines, she released Xiaohong.

"Little red."