261 : Encounter killers (Unedited)

On the other side, Beiying Jingjing was taken away by the hunt, but her heart was still not convinced.

After a long walk, Beiying Jingjing directly opened the shadow of the hand, "Hunting shadow, you are so courageous, my father said it, let us bring the black stone back anyway. Now those two Everyone has ruined Blackstone. You seem to have nothing happened, so go back."

"Miss, that Blackstone has been ruined, even if we continue to entangle with the two people, it can't change any facts." Hunting shadow calmed his face and said, "And, the two people who are just not strong are weak. If we fight hard with them, there is no chance of winning."

"Hey, you just retreat for your own excuses." North Shadow Crystal said disdainfully. "Even if they have a little strength, what about it? I don't believe it, they dare Offended our North Shadow family."

After hearing the North Shadow Crystal, Hunting Shadow really wants to open the head of this big lady in front of me and see what is inside. I don't know how to think about it with my brain. If people are really afraid of their North Shadow family, there is still the courage to ruin the Blackstone!

"Miss, since the master has already said that I am responsible for this matter, then please respect my decision." Hunting Shadow said unceremoniously, "Let's go back now and report the matter here to the owner." !"

After hearing the shadow of the film, there is no trace of respect. Afterwards, Bei Ying's singer screams and laughs. "Good, very good. Since you are so confident, you have to personally explain to your father. Please also bear it alone, don't even get tired of me."

However, he was a slave, and he dared to talk to her like this. If it wasn't because this hunter was a man around her father, she would have killed such a slave who did not know how to be humble. What is terrific, but it is just the trust of the father. If you enter, you want to climb to the head of her master. She should take a good look at it. After he goes back, how can he ask his father to explain?

In the face of the attitude of Beiying Jingjing, Hunting took a deep breath. "Miss, you are relieved. This time, if the owner blames it, he will bear it alone and will never be implicated in you. On the body."

If it wasn't for the master's instructions, he wouldn't want to get along with such a big lady for a minute. Even the situation does not understand the situation, if they have been entangled, then the lady thinks that she still has the opportunity to make a big slogan here?

Now, the two people of Beiying and Jingying can be said to be opposite each other.

The mission has failed, and the two can only rush back to the North Shadow family.

Unlike the gloomy atmosphere on this side, Murong's face and emperor simply found the place where the previous beard was said.

"If it's right, it should be here." Murong looked at the surrounding environment and found that it was very similar to that described by the beard. "However, this uncle is really courageous, actually found such a local."

Although it is not the depths of the beast forest, the place is still very dangerous. The Warcraft here is still quite a lot, especially the distance from the magic object here is not too far, so the Warcraft here should be affected by the magic object, become arrogant and aggressive.

The uncle found a colorful garnet in such a place, but did not suffer any attack, it is not good luck.

"Since it is here, look around!" Huangfu said. "What does it look like from the grass?"

"Little white, Xiaohong and Shantou, you three also help find it together!"

After that, Murong pours out the characteristics of the grass, and then everyone disperses and starts to look for it.