330 : Mother & Daughter have different minds (Unedited)

"What?" After hearing the words of Shui Lingshan, Nanfeng Ruolan was shocked. She even felt that she had misunderstood. "Ling Shan, what do you say, say it again, I don’t hear very clearly. You said that you like it. Who is the person?"

"Nanny!" Shui Lingshan thought that Nanfeng Ruolan was teasing her. She smiled shyly and whispered. "It’s Huangfu! Just when I met him in the hallway. I can see it. When he comes out, he is definitely not an ordinary person. I feel that it is much better to marry him than to marry Bei Ying Chen Feng, a person who has never met."

During the speech, Shui Lingshan couldn't help but think of the situation when she met Huangpu today. Although from the beginning to the end, Huangfu did not say anything, but that noble atmosphere, cold and perfect face, all let her fall.

After seeing Huangfu, Beiying Chenfeng has long been left behind by her. Moreover, she has never seen the North Shadow Chen Feng, but everything is just heard. All along, it is because the mother said, as long as married to the North Shadow Chen Feng, then she is the future mother of the North Shadow family.

Because she doesn't like anyone, the reason why she wants to marry the North Shadow Chen Feng is that she doesn't want to lose to the water. However, it is different now. After meeting Huangfu, she knew that this was what she wanted.

"No," after hearing the words of Shui Lingshan, Nanfeng Ruolan didn't have to think about it. He directly denied it. "You can like anyone, but you can't be this emperor. You forget him now. I will find a better person for you."

If there is no such thing as today, maybe she will feel good. Although I don't know the origin of this emperor, I can see the strength of the other side.

Today, she did see the power of Huangfu, but at the same time she also saw the Emperor's attention to Murong. Her nephew was just a slap in the face of Murong, and she was cut off her tongue. It can be seen that in the heart of Huangfu, Murong’s beauty is so important that even people who say that Murong’s face is bad, he can’t accept it.

How can such a person see Lingshan? It’s not that she looks down on her daughter, but in any aspect, Lingshan is not as good as Murong.

Moreover, this Murong looks not a good bully. Today, when she abolished the repair of Nanfeng Yaling, she didn’t even look at her eyes. If she is obsessed with Shang Murong, she does not know what kind of end will Lingshan have.

"Mother, why is this?" Shui Lingshan is very convinced. "Where is the imperial concubine? Why do you want to oppose it!"

She couldn't believe that the mother-in-law had directly opposed it, and she did not even have room for her. This made her very dissatisfied.

"He is very good." Nanfeng Ruolan looked at Shui Lingshan and continued to speak. "But he is not suitable for you. And, don't you see the relationship between him and Murong?"

"Even if he and Murong are a pair, then what?" Shui Lingshan dismissively said, "Now they are together, they don't mean, they can always be together. Mother, you said you want to think about it." When I joined the North Films, didn’t there be a marriage contract between Beiying Chen and Shui Ling?”

For Nanfeng Ruolan, Shui Lingshan is not at all concerned. Doesn’t the North Shadow Chen Feng and the Water Spirit have a marriage contract? Isn’t the mother also trying to help her? It is naturally the same now.

When I heard that Shui Lingshan was taken for granted, Nan Feng Ruolan didn’t know what to say for a while, but she insisted. “This time the situation is different. I can’t watch you jump into the fire pit.”

"Mother, what are you talking about?" After listening to the words of Nanfeng Ruolan, Shui Lingshan felt very dissatisfied. "What kind of fire pit is this! I just like a man. And, the emperor is very good. You can't deny it!"