284: Bare feet (Unedited)

When Murong leaned into the outer room, Chen Wenxin's hand was washed. At this time, she sat quietly at the table, not saying a word, just from time to time looking at the imperial concubine sitting not far away.

Huangfu stood by the door and looked at Chen Wenxin's sight from time to time. He didn't find anything like that. Perhaps it should be said that in Chen's home, except for Murong's face, other people are just a meaningless display for him.

"Chen's cousin." Seeing Murong's face came out, Chen Wenxin looked very happy. She stepped forward and grabbed the skirt of Murong's face, then carefully looked behind Murong. eye.

Murong also naturally knows that Chen Wenxin is worried about the explanation. She smiled and patted Chen Wenxin's head and said, "No need to watch, Wenrui's cousin is still picking it inside! You should sit down and sit down!"

After hearing the words of Murong, Chen Wenxin seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. She happened to follow Murong and went to the table to sit down. Originally, she wanted to sit next to Murong. However, the position around Murong's face was quickly occupied by the emperor. As for the other side of the seat, she did not dare to sit under the contempt of Huang's cold eyes.

Looking at the appearance of Chen Wenxin sitting there cleverly, Murong smiled and said with a smile. "Wen Xin cousin, you have to be careful later, you know? This time I just saw it, I can help you out, if next time. No one saw, what should you do?"

"Actually, I didn't mean it." After hearing the words of Murong, Chen Wenxin blushes and bows his head. He whispered. "I really accidentally bumped into it. I didn't expect it, Wen Rui. My sister will be there too."

"I don't want to blame you." Looking at Chen Wenxin's appearance, Murong shook his head and smiled. "I am just worried about you."

After hearing Murong's words, Chen Wenxin's eyes seemed to have something flashing. She looked up and looked at Murong's face, and she had an apology in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, today's business, I'm tired of you."

"It doesn't matter, it's just two dresses." Murong shook his head in disappointment. "In normal times, I don't care much about these things. If two pieces of dress can calm this thing, That's really worth it."

After hearing the words of Murong, Chen Wenxin smiled shyly.

Not long after, Chen Wenrui had already walked out with two dresses. After she came out, her face looked much better, and she was no longer gloomy.

Things have been solved, Chen Wenrui and Chen Wenxin have not stayed for a long time, and the two quickly resigned.

Murong's face did not like to be disturbed, so she did not stay with them.

After Chen Wenrui and Chen Wenxin left, Murong opened his mouth and joked. "Hey, you said, isn't this time we are going out to pick out this time? How come you have a problem?"

They stayed in the squatter for a month and had never heard of anything happening, but now they have gone out and they have encountered such a thing. Although it is only a small matter, it is always a little disappointing.

"Then we are still going out for a walk now?" Huangfu raised his eyebrows and said, "Yes, do you want to go back and continue alchemy?"

"It's still not alchemy." Murong smiled and shook his head. "I have decided that I have to take a good rest today. I will not continue to be busy. But, hey, we still don't go out, just outside the courtyard." It's good to have a sun in the sun. It's rare that the weather is very good today."

"Alright."

Soon, the two came to the outside courtyard, and the emperor lay on the beautiful couch, and Murong leaned on him, his head resting on his chest.