251 : Status Announcement (Unedited)

After Chen Shanghua calmed down, Murong turned his face again and asked, "Where is the grandfather, the exchange meeting you said, was it held?"
"From the exchange meeting, there is still about half a year." Chen Shanghua said with a sigh, "Looking at this time, you will practice well and concentrate on the exchange meeting."
"I know." Murong nodded and nodded.
On this side, Chen Shanghua and the three elders were shocked by the strength of Murong. On the other hand, the three-bedroom people who have left are also not calm.
When Lin Nilan returned to her yard, she couldn't help but start complaining. "Master, you look at the owner like it, just like the face of the Murong as a treasure, in the end, it is just an outsider. ”
"Well, you don't complain." Chen Ruixing waved his hand and said impatiently. "My father's temper, you are not unclear. His most painful person is the little girl. Now I see the little girl's child. Nature is also a house of love and black."

"Chen Ruoshui has been missing for decades." Lin Nilan sneered and said, "Even if the owner thinks about her, will she still come back alive?"
Although Chen’s claim has always been that Chen Ruoshui has disappeared. Moreover, Chen Ruoshui was rushed out of Chen’s family. Everyone knows in their hearts that Chen Ruoshui is afraid that it is already fragrant.
"These words are just fine to talk about here." After hearing Lin Nilan's words, Chen Ruixing's face changed dramatically and he quickly said, "If I was heard by my father and three elders, then I can't keep you." ""
Although Chen Ruoshui did that kind of thing that year, he has even disappeared for decades. But everyone in the Chen family knows that the owner and the three elders have not forgotten Chen Ruoshui. The reason why Chen Lili was able to get the favor of his family and elders for many years as a collateral was because the face was similar to Chen Ruoshui.
"I know." Lin Nilan shook her head and said, "I am stupid, and I will not talk about these words outside. I am not in the stagnation of Chen’s family. Yes, you said, What does the owner mean today? Calling all of us in the past is to know it?"
"Probably!" Chen Ruixing frowned and said, "No matter what the father thinks, it doesn't matter. It's okay to have this kind of adoration, but it's a woman, and it's not a surname, she is not. May be our hindrance."
After hearing Chen Ruixing's words, Lin Nilan also took it for granted, so she didn't say much. However, she still has no good feelings for Murong.
The situation in the second room is also very good, but Chen Ruihua is not happy, and Li Xinqing is persuading one or two.
On the other hand, the three rooms are particularly calm. For the appearance of Murong, they accepted it calmly without any objections. Moreover, they did not have any embarrassment about Chen Shanghua’s partiality towards Murong.
The three-room people did not know that everything that happened after they returned to the yard, Murong’s face was already in sight.

"Okay." Murong nodded and said, "I have seen it."
After hearing the words of Murong, the emperor waved his hand, and the one in front of him seemed to disappear in the mirror of the movie. If the people in the Chen family are here, they will surely find that all the words they just said have been looked at by Murong and they are in their ears.
After returning to the Habitat, Murong was on the whim and wanted to see how her three shackles returned to their yards and how to evaluate her sudden appearance of a niece. Sure enough, after reading it, she felt that her harvest was really a lot!
"It seems that my understanding of them today is really correct!" After hearing so many other people's bad things, Murong looked at it without any signs of anger or anger. "There are only three 舅舅It’s really happy that I’ve appeared.”
“What are you planning for these people?” Unlike Murong’s face-lifting, for the big and second-bedroom people, Huangfu is disgusted at the bottom of his heart, especially when he hears those who are swearing. At the time, he was even more angry.
"Where can I have any plans?" Murong shrugged and shrugged. He said, "I don't have any feelings about these three embarrassments. I don't feel angry when they say something. But this one. Three trips are good, it is a match."
For those who are irrelevant, she will not waste her feelings. As for Sancha, since it is a good one, she should naturally try to make it.
Huangfu reached out and put on the cheek of Murong's face, and suddenly said, "Yan, your mother's thing, why have you never asked me? And, your father's business, you did not to me. Help."
He believes that Yan's heart is clear, as long as he asks for help, many things will become much simpler. However, Yan Er has never said to him. Sometimes, he really prefers that Yan is not so strong and will be weak to him at the right time.
"Hey, this thing, I think, I can do it myself." Murong smirked and smirked. "And, this is my responsibility, I have to do it myself."
Since she became Murong’s face, Chen Ruoshui and Murong Xizhao have been her responsibility. This is also the only thing she can do for the dying Murong. Presumably, in the heart of the former Murong, I also value this pair of parents.