236 : Ling Jinglian emergence (Unedited)

Going along the direction pointed by Xiao Bai, Murong looked at a lot of good things along the way. However, she did not stop, but continued to go forward. Because she can feel that the things in front are more attractive to her.

Murong continued to move forward and finally came to the top of a mountain. There, she found a cave, and there was a strong aura coming out of the cave. Even standing in the hole, she could clearly feel the pure spiritual power.

"Master, that thing is inside." Xiaobai pointed at the cave and said excitedly. "The aura is getting richer and stronger, and it should be something that is about to mature."

Murong nodded and nodded. "Let's go in and see it now!"

Soon, Murong leaned into the cave. The cave is very dark, almost to the point where you can't see your fingers. Murong pours a ring and a flame appears on her finger, which immediately illuminates the entire cave.

The entire cave looks very ordinary, and the usual cave is no different. It is darker.

Murong leaned forward and walked forward, suddenly discovering a glimmer of light in front. She was happy in her heart and quickly walked in the direction of the light. Soon, she was shocked by the sight.

After walking deep, she discovered that the scenery here is completely different from what was just outside. If it was just an ordinary cave, the depths of the cave where she is now are almost a paradise on earth.

The depths of the cave are not the same as the darkness outside, and it is particularly bright. In the middle of the position, there is Wang Xiaotan. Around Xiaotan, there are many strange-shaped stones. However, this is not an ordinary stone, every stone is crystal clear, like crystal. In the center of the Xiaotan, a crystal clear crystal lotus is lying there quietly. Crystal Lotus is a fascinating colorful brilliance, and it is wonderful. The rich aura in the cave comes to it.

"Is there a Lingshi around that Xiaotan?" With a glance, Murong recognized the stone like a crystal around the small pool. "Just these Lingshi-"

"The aura of these spirits has been consumed." Xiaobai said, "So, it looks like a normal crystal."

"What is the crystal lotus flower?" Murong looked at the crystal lotus flower that exudes a strong aura. "The aura there is too rich."

"Master, our luck is really good." Xiaobai was very excited to say, "This is Ling Jinglian. You see that the surrounding Lingshi has lost spiritual power, because these spiritual powers have all Entering the water pool, it was absorbed by Ling Jinglian. This Ling Jinglian is a good thing, the master, since it met today, it is something that must not be missed."

Murong also naturally sees the abundance of aura contained in Lingling. "White, what should I do? Is it to be absorbed directly?"

"Yes, that's right," Xiaobai nodded. "This Lingjing lotus is a good thing. It has a strong spiritual power, but it is directly absorbed. This is better than Lingshi. The aura inside Lingjinglian is very It is gentle, and the practitioner can absorb it directly. Especially this Lingjinglian seems to be just mature, and the inside is full of aura. Master, as long as you absorb the spiritual power inside, you can certainly break through and advance the stage."

"Ok."

Murong nodded and nodded. When she encountered such a good thing, she naturally could not miss it. Moreover, this thing is also rare and has no obstacles to cultivation.

It seems that her luck is really good, but when she first came in, she saw this kind of good thing.

Waving his hand, Murong turned his face and put Xiaohong and Shantou out.