323 : Water Spirit (Unedited)

Although the next destination is the ancient city, but Murong is not very anxious. Therefore, the two are still walking in the same way as before.

After almost half a month, they finally came to the periphery of the ancient city. It was a forest, the number around it was very large, and each one was very thick, almost to the point where it was covered. Moreover, there are all kinds of Warcraft in the forest, all of which are high-ranking and brutal Warcraft.

Murong and Yan Huang walked on the road, without any trace of fear, it looked like it was just walking in a simple forest. As for the ferocious Warcraft in the forest, none of them dared to approach.

"Oh, no wonder this ancient city is so mysterious! You look at the entrance to this place, it is already so dangerous." Murong leaned on the hand of Huangfu, could not help but sigh, "No wonder the ancient city is Only the people inside are allowed to come out, and the people outside can't easily go in!"

"This is also a kind of protection!" Huangfu said faintly. "It can be seen that the people inside are very exclusive."

Murong pouted and licked his mouth and said, "In fact, I am really a bit curious. What is this place in the ancient city? How can even the grandfather say it, is it a longing?"

"I will know soon." Huangfu whispered openly.

But for half a day, the two came to the deepest part of the forest. At this point both of them stopped their own steps, not that they did not want to continue, but they were blocked. Just in front of them, there was a barrier.

"Hey, is this an enchantment?" Murong looked at the barrier in front of her eyes and curiously asked, "Who is this, has such a great ability to set such a big enchantment here?"

"This is a enchantment of protection and an enchantment that separates the two worlds." Huangfu looked at the enchantment in front of him and said, "The person who set this enchantment should want to separate the ancient city from Separate the clouds into the world and form a separate world!"

"It seems that the mystery of the ancient city is really traceable!" Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and smiled. "However, people in the ancient city want to come out, it should be very simple." It’s just that people outside want to enter, I’m afraid it’s not that easy.”

Seeing such a situation, she couldn't help but start to wonder. There is an enchantment outside the ancient city. How did the father and the mother get in? And, of course, what happened, why did it end up in this way, my father disappeared, and my mother was unconscious?

"Well, don't think so much, let's go ahead!" Huangfu reached out and grabbed the waist of Murong's face, and said, "What's the matter, let's talk about it later!"

"Yeah." Murong nodded and nodded, then snuggled in the arms of Huangfu.

The emperor reached out and took a look at the void. The knot was still very solid and suddenly there was a hole. He took the waist of Murong and walked in.

If people in the ancient city see what happened here, they will be scared and even their eyes will fall. It should be known that the enchantment outside the ancient city area is said to have been thought to be the strongest of the robbery period, set before the ascension, in order to make the ancient city area separate from the cloud.

It is also because of the existence of this enchantment that the ancient city has always been the most special existence in the cloud. People in the cloud world know the place in the ancient city, but they can't get in. On the contrary, people in the ancient city want to come out, it is much simpler.

However, the ancient city is the most aura of the cloud, and it is much faster to practice in it than outside. Therefore, people in the ancient city are not very fond of going out.