367 : Night Investigation (Unedited)

As time went by, Beiying Jingjing had no news. The heart of the water is also getting more and more anxious, and now she has no choice but to think about the plan. What she wants to do most now is to find her daughter.

Such a big movement of secluded water, even if you want to squat, is not so easy. So, soon, the news of the disappearance of Beiying Jingjing was spread in the Beiying family. Even North Shadow Hongguang was aware of this matter and began to ask.

For the inquiry of Beiying Hongguang, Duoyou can only make up an excuse to round the past. Later, she also had to make things low-key. Otherwise, she really doesn't know how to explain it.

Her heart is very clear, the disappearance of the North Shadow Crystal, it should be related to the emperor, and Murong Yanyan two people are related. She sent someone in private to stare at the side of the guest house, but there was still no news.

Now, Beiying Jingjing can be said to be invisible, dead and dead, as a mother-in-law, I feel like I am about to collapse.

On the contrary, Murong is still hiding in the guesthouse, and living with the emperor to have a leisurely day. The comfortable appearance does not seem to be a guest at someone else's home, but rather as comfortable in his own home.

In the evening, after a lot of arrangement, Murong and Yan Huang went directly to the Fuyuan. Before leaving, Huangfu had set up an illusion in the room of the two, so no matter who they were, they would not know that they had signs of leaving.

Soon, the two came to the Futianyuan. Before entering the Futianyuan, Murong felt that there was a fierce breath coming from inside. "Hey, it seems that this admiration is really not normal! You have not seen the deity, you can already Feel its fierce breath here."

I heard from Beiying Hongguang that the seal of this admiration seems to have weakened recently. It seems that this is indeed the case, otherwise the admiration will not be so badly leaked.

Huangfu’s hand wrapped around Mu Rong’s waist and whispered. “It’s okay, but it’s just a little **** who doesn’t know how to be good.”

After hearing the description of Huangfu, Murong almost laughed and laughed. "Oh, if you hear the words you said by the admiration inside, I am afraid that it will be blown up."

Although this beast was sealed with such a beast, the emperor and Murong were completely unaffected. The two walked in leisurely and did not seem to be facing a beast, but more like an outing. Such a situation, if it is seen by others, I am afraid that it will be mad to vomiting blood.

You know, because of the loose seal, almost every person who accidentally misunderstood the Futianyuan has not left. It is also because of this that the people of the entire North Shadow family now regard this Futianyuan as a fierce place, and no one dares to come in casually.

Huangfu and Murong leaned slowly into the Futianyuan.

As soon as you enter the yard, you can see that there is a big lake in the middle of the yard, which covers almost a few hundred square meters. The lake is very calm, and I can't see what the bottom of the lake is. However, before you get close to the lake, you can feel the dangerous cold.

Murong pours out the spirit and begins to explore the bottom of the lake. Soon, her spiritual knowledge went through the calm lake and continued to explore the bottom of the lake. I don't know how deep it is, she finally saw the situation at the bottom of the lake.

At the bottom of the lake, there is always a huge World of Warcraft. Its body is almost a big hill. The body looks like a crocodile, but its back has a barbed bark that is cold. The two fangs in the mouth of Warcraft can be seen clearly, even if you just look at it, you can feel a **** atmosphere from this Warcraft.