358 : Hikage family (Unedited)

This last thunder is also the most crucial one. If successful, then Fu Yuan Dan will be refining. If it fails, then this remedy will be wiped out in this piece of heaven and earth. And this remedy is also the key to the mother to wake up.

Feeling the tension of Murong's face, Huangfu patted her shoulder and said, "It will be fine. You must believe in the medicine you have made."

Murong did not know if he had heard the appeasement of Huangfu. Her eyes stared straight at the medicinal herb, and even her eyes didn't dare to lick it. For fear of being in the blink of an eye, the remedy would disappear.

Finally, the last day of the thunder came down.

Murong leaned tightly on the hand of Huangfu, her eyes fixed on the thunder.

In the last day, there was almost an adult man whose arms were as thick and thick, with a hint of purple. Although the catastrophe that Murong had experienced before was not at all on one level, it was already a very powerful thunder for an remedy.

That day, the thunder rushed straight toward Fuyuan Dan. The appearance of the temperament seemed to be the same as the medicinal medicine that did not belong to this continent.

At the moment when Tianlei was coming, Murong turned her face and closed her eyes. She didn't even have the courage to look at it. Because she is really scared, if she sees that remedy, it disappears. She doesn't know what to do.

However, it was because Murong closed her eyes, so she did not see it. Just when the heavenly thunder came down, the emperor’s right hand was clear, and then a black light flew directly over, wrapped around Can be medicinal. When the thunder fell, the black light directly protected the remedy.

The moment the thunder disappeared, the black light disappeared like this, and it looked like it had never appeared.

"Well, you can open your eyes." Looking at Murong's face is still close to his eyes, Huangfu could not help but laugh, he whispered, "Look at your own refining of the elixir!"

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong opened his eyes. When she looked up, she saw that the recovery Yuan was quietly suspended in the air. Originally still a black remedy, after experiencing the catastrophe, the outside has been coated with a layer of golden light.

Although it is just a remedy, it gives the impression that it is given to life. Such a scent of breath, even if it is just seen, is enough to make people want to take possession of themselves.

However, the change happened in an instant. The golden light on the medicinal herb gradually dissipated, and then, in the case that Murong had not reacted to it, the medicinal drug almost flew away in the distance.

"My remedy." Murong was shocked.

Huangfu’s movements were very fast. He just raised his right hand, and the medicinal medicine was captured by an invisible force, and then flew directly to Murong’s face and Huangfu’s face.

Watching this one has been banned, but the medicinal medicine that is still jumping up and down, Murong can not help but feel funny, "I almost forgot, after the celestial catastrophe, there will be a trace of spiritual knowledge. ""

In fact, after the embarrassment of the elixir, it will produce spiritual things. The "Medical Classics" is recorded, she has seen it. However, just because it was too nervous, the medicinal herbs could have experienced the catastrophe, so for a time, she also forgot this.

"Well, let's put the medicinal herbs first!" Huangfu's eyes looked into the distance, and the eyes flashed a little deep.

"Yeah." Murong nodded and nodded, then took out a green jade bottle from the space, and then loaded the Fuyuan Dan into it.