356 : Arrived at destination (Unedited)

Bei Ying Hong Guang was very surprised by the sudden remarks of Murong and Huangfu. He quickly asked if there was any place to entertain, so they had to leave.

Murong has repeatedly stressed that they are due to something, so they need to leave for some time. After the time is over, I will return to the North Shadow family as a guest.

After hearing the words of Murong's face, Beiying Hongguang was relieved, and he was cautious and cautious.

After leaving the hall, Murong and Yan Huang returned to the guest house again. According to the idea of ​​Huangfu, it is good to leave directly. However, Murong feels that he should go to the water and spirit, and the farewell of the North Shadow Chen Feng.

When I heard that Murong was going to leave, the water spirit was shocked. She almost jumped up. "Why? Why do you suddenly leave, what happened?"

"Are you angry with the Beiying family?" Beiying Chenfeng was also surprised. "How come suddenly? If anyone disrespects you, you will say that I will severely punish those." Human."

"Nothing, we just have something, we need to leave for a while." Murong smiled and shook his head. "Because there is an urgent matter to be done, it will leave at this time. During the time of the Northern Shadow Family We are doing very well, and no one dares to disrespect us."

After hearing the words of Murong, the North Shadow Chen Feng was relieved. He nodded and continued to speak. "What kind of urgent matter is it? Let you leave like this."

Murong smiled and smiled, and did not answer the question of Beiying Chenfeng.

Seeing the appearance of Murong's face, the North Shadow Chen Feng did not ask. Since the other party is not willing to say it, it means that this matter is not something he can know. Although friends, but there are some things, still can't get to the bottom.

Shui Lingxin did not continue to ask questions. She looked up and looked at Murong. After thinking about it, she said, "Let's face, or else I will go with you. Although I don't know what you are going to do." But I can help too."

At the beginning, she came with Murong. She said that she was only a guest. Now Murong has to leave, she feels that she is a bit embarrassed to stay alone here. Therefore, she also thought about leaving with Murong. Or promote, she should also go back to the water home at this time.

"Why?" The opening is not Murong's face, but the North Shadow Chen Feng, he turned his head and looked at the water and the heart, anxiously opening the way, "Spirit, you came to the North Shadow family is only a few days. Time is all right, there is no need to be so anxious to leave! I have not taken you around to have fun!"

During this time, he felt that there was some progress in his relationship with the spirit. Now that the spirit is about to leave, how can this be!

"Yeah!" Murong said with a smile. "You rarely come to the Beiying family to be a guest. Just have fun here! Besides, you will marry into the Beiying family sooner or later. Get used to the life here. Not bad!"

The sense of ridicule in Murong’s remarks made the water spirit feel a little shy. She took a look at the Murong and did not speak with a good spirit. “Looking at it, what are you talking about? We are here to come to the Beiying family. Now you have to leave, I-"

"You can still stay." The words of Shui Lingxin have not been finished yet. Murong’s face is interrupted. “The things I have to do this time are somewhat hidden. It’s not very convenient for you to go with them. Moreover, after this matter is finished, I will return to the Beiying family again."

After hearing the words of Murong, the water spirit did not continue to force it. "Do you really come back?"

"That is of course." Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and smirked. "My father's business has not yet been clarified. The North Shadow owner has promised to help me track down. I naturally have to come back here." ""