248 : Plead (Unedited)

"It's not like this, you are talking nonsense." Chen Yuli holding his head, looks like a painful look, "The love of my family is true, you should not provoke here."
Chen Yuli is not willing to believe in such a fact. She does not believe that the owner knows that Murong is going to put her to death, and she is still indifferent. Although everyone said that she was favored by her family and three elders because she was a little like a former saint. However, she would rather believe that the love of her family and elders is true.
“Provocatively?” Murong leaned and felt funny. “Do you think I have to do this? Or, do you think you have such value? Chen Liuli, once you, because of my mother’s pro, can have this The status, but you want my life, do you think, can I still tolerate you continue to live in this world?"

After hearing the words of Murong, Chen Ruoli’s heart was full of fear, “Mu Rong’s face, you—”
Her breathing began to rush, this is the first time, she feels that she is so close to death. She can feel that Murong is not kidding, she really wants her life.
"Do you know that you are afraid now?" Murong said with a faint smile. "When you framed me, why didn't you feel scared? But if you have done something like that, you have to bear the consequences." Courage!"
"Murong is stunned, you are a curse." Probably because knowing that no matter what, Murong will not let go of his own easily, Chen Lili also feels that there is nothing to hide, she is crazy. He looked at Murong with a sullen look. "Why don't you die in the secret? If you die there, then it will all end."
She didn't understand, and it was clear that Murong had fallen into a trap. However, in the end, I was able to come out. If Murong is so dead, then it will not happen. She will still be the favorite Miss Chen.
“Do not worry!” Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and evoked a meaningful smile. “After today, everything will end. However, I think there should be a big question in your heart! That is me. Why is it safe to leave the secret?"
Chen Lili’s eyes were filled with the hatred of Sensen, looking at Murong’s face, and gnashing his teeth. “Mu Rong’s face, do you want to show off your good luck to me?”
Yes, she really wants to know. Her plan was perfect, but in the end it fell short.
"Actually, to really say it, I have to thank you!" Murong looked at Chen Liuli and his face burst into a big smile. "If it weren't for you, I still can't get the inheritance of that secret!"
"What? You got the inheritance of the secret?" Chen Yanli's face changed greatly. When looking at Murong, the eyes were full of incredulousness. "You are not true? How can you get the inheritance?"
She does not want to believe this fact. For so many years, what she always wanted to get, is now being given by Murong. How can God be so unfair?
"Why can't I get the inheritance?" Murong said with a smile. "But, without your help, I can't get that inheritance. Maybe you still don't know! You frame me." The trap is the entrance to the inheritance."

After hearing the words of Murong, the Chen Lili, who had been seriously injured, couldn’t help it anymore and spit a blood. She didn't think about it. The entrance that she had dreamed of for many years would actually be in that place. Murong's face can be passed down, but she is actually pushing it.
At this time, Chen Liuli suffered a lot of physical and mental trauma. The body that had been devastated by Murong was crushed by this last straw. She kept vomiting blood and couldn't stop it anymore.
It didn't take long for Chen Yuli to breathe directly. However, until the last moment, her eyes did not close, it was simply unsuccessful!
Seeing that Chen Liuli was so angry and alive, Murong’s expression on her face did not change much. “Hey, her heart is still too bad, so she died. It’s really cheap. It is."
If Chen Liuli does not die, she will continue to avenge herself. However, I did not expect that Chen Lili would be mad at knowing that she was passed down. It is really a mistake!
However, no matter what, Chen Lanli is already dead, and everything in the past should be gone.
Xiaoya, who has been watching things development, is full of fear. She did not think at all that the last lady would actually be so angry and dying. This shows that Miss Me's means are powerful.
Now that the lady is dead, she is the lady's personal body. She didn't know if Miss Table would let her go. If Miss Zhang really wants her life, there is no one in Chen’s family who can help her.
Just when Xiaoya was still scared, Murong looked like she did not see this person. She got up straight and took the imperial concubine and left the room.
Until I couldn't see the back of Murong's face, Xiaoya lost all her strength and suddenly spread it to the ground. She didn't know if Miss Zhang didn't see her, or she didn't bother with her. However, she has finally escaped.
Looking at the still on the ground, Chen Xiaoli, who was not eye-catching, Xiaoya couldn’t help but sigh for a long breath, then got up and began to clean up Chen Chenli.