341 : Disposal of Nanfeng Ruolan (Unedited)

In the past few days, Nanfeng Ruolan has been too fearful. The water spirit and Murong’s face-to-face attack on the outside, almost everyone in the water family knows. Everyone is guessing, who is so courageous, and dare to attack the Miss Waterman in the water house!

This thing has been rumored in the water house. She is worried almost every day, will it be implicated in her own body. However, fortunately, in the next few days, it was not implicated in her. Moreover, there is no movement in Huangpu.

At this time, Nanfeng Ruolan could not help but breathe a sigh of relief. She feels that since Huangpu did not come to the door, it shows that she is already safe, at least it is safe now.

"Oh--", the door of the room was suddenly pushed away.

Water Haotian walked in from the outside, his face was dark and unclear, and he could not see what he was thinking at the moment.

"French, how come you?" Nanfeng Ruolan raised a smile on his face and said with a self-confidence. "Is there anything?"

Although the look on his face did not change much, at this time, the heart of Nanfeng Ruolan was a bit up and down. Because she didn't know, what is the reason why Shui Haotian came over at this time, and whether it has already detected the watery things is related to her.

However, no matter what, she knows that she must not be chaotic now. If there is chaos at this time, then she will only have one dead end.

Shui Haotian sat down and then looked at Nanfeng Ruolan deeply. If he pointed out, "I thought, you should know the purpose of my coming today."

"What?" There was a trace of doubt on the face of Nanfeng Ruolan. "Frank, what are you talking about? How can I not understand it? If there is anything, you can say it straight. We are husband and wife, husband and wife. Is it still necessary to turn around like this?"

"The thing that is attacked by the spirit is the matter, is it related to you." Shui Haotian stared closely at Nanfeng Ruolan, and did not let go of any subtle expression.

"French, how do you think so?" After hearing the words of Hao Haotian, there was a trace of injury on the face of Nanfeng Ruolan. "I know that I used to attack people before, so now There is something wrong with your mind. Your first doubt is me. But if the spirit is in trouble, what benefits can I get for me?"

"Before, the reason why I did it was to marry the Nanfeng family. But I already know it now. Even if there is no spirituality, Lingshan can’t marry the Nanfeng family. You think I still need to send people to remove the spirit? And, before that happened, even if I really want to shoot again, I will not choose this place at this time! Do I not be afraid of being suspected? ?"

When she spoke, there was no guilty conscience on the face of Nanfeng Ruolan. It seems that she always thought this way. This matter has nothing to do with her.

Water Haotian has been staring at Nanfeng Ruolan tightly. He did not speak, nor did he show whether he believed or did not believe it.

Under the direct view of the water, Nanfeng Ruolan felt that her heartbeat was accelerating, and she felt that she might be seen in the next second. However, her face is still holding a clear self-cleaning appearance, as if this thing really has nothing to do with her, she is innocent.

Although I don’t know if Mi Haotian will believe in himself, Nanfeng Ruolan still has to look at it.

After a long time, Shui Haotian finally regained his sight. "Since you said this, I will believe you! But your heart should also be very clear. This time, the injured person can be more than just the soul." And Murong will face it. When the time comes, if people want to get back to justice, then don't blame me for not standing on your side."