362 : Seeking blessing (Unedited)

Although I know some ambiguous news from Murong, I still have no movements. Because she is also confused, Murong said that it is true, or just lie to her.

If Murong is guilty of the words of Murong, she will offend the master of the North Films, and then she really does not need to do anything, she can be directly driven out. Moreover, she does not feel that Murong will be so kind and tell her about these things.

Inside the guest house -

Huangfu looked at Murong and looked at it with a hint of teasing. "Yan, it seems that your plan for this time doesn't seem to work very well! The water Lingshan has never had any action."

"I really didn't think that this time, Shui Lingshan was so cautious!" Murong shrugged and shrugged, but he didn't care too much. "I thought she would go back to find a quiet water the next day! After all, she Now, the treatment in the Beiying family is not good."

"What do you plan to do next?" Huangfu raised his eyebrows. "Is it for you, or-"

"Of course, I want to find a way to let Shui Lingshan shoot." Murong's mouth smirked a confident smile. "She is still hesitating because she has not been forced to that part. If it is forced to that share Going up, maybe she will jump over the wall!"

"It seems that you have already thought of a solution." Huangfu looked at Murong.

"That is of course." Murong smiled and smiled. "You know, I am very smart."

Looking at Murong's appearance, he couldn't help but laugh.

Shui Lingshan still stays in her own room and even rarely leaves the room. Although she is now living in this North Shadow family, she is very clear that she is an unwelcome guest. Moreover, because she had met Murong in the past, she did not want to go out.

If she meets Murong again, she is afraid that she will not be able to control her emotions, and she will directly conflict with Murong. At that time, the person who suffers will definitely be her. Because she is an unsolicited guest, and Murong’s face is invited by Beiying Chenfeng.

Just as Shui Lingshan was still thinking, there was a sudden knock on the door. She has not yet promised that the door of the room will be opened directly. When she saw someone coming, her face suddenly became gloomy.

"Water Spirit, how come you come here?" There is a little hate in the eyes of Shui Lingshan. When I speak, the tone is even better. "Here is my room, you just like to come in, yes. Any attempt?"

As long as I see the treatment between myself and the water, I feel very dissatisfied in the heart of Shui Lingshan. Originally, she and Shui Ling were both prostitutes of the Shui family, but because of the things that Shui Lingxin did, she is now a prostitute. Shui Lingxin's fiancé is the future heir to the Beiying family, but she can only marry a small family member who is not a good name, and is not an heir.

Now that I have come to this North Shadow family, Shui Lingxin is a guest and has received the best treatment. She can only be assigned to this remote guest house. Even in normal times, those people are almost always ignorant of her.

"Reassure, I don't have any intentions for you." There is no change in the look of Shui Lingxin's face. When looking at Shui Lingshan, it is like looking at a stranger. "I just have something to tell you, so Just come to you."

For Shui Lingshan, the so-called sister, she has no feelings. Not to mention that under the guidance of Nanfeng Ruolan, Shui Lingshan was opposed to her from an early age. Just because Nanfeng Ruolan killed her biological mother, she and she could never become a sister.

“What's the matter?” After hearing the words of the water, Shui Lingshan was alert. “What do you want to do?”

"I don't want to do anything." Shui Lingxin glanced at Shui Lingshan and said indifferently. "I just told you that my father will send someone to pick you up soon, so you should be safe in these days. Just divide it!"