342 : Misfortune (Unedited)

In the early morning, the water home was overwhelmed. There is no reason for it. It is because the master of the water family was attacked yesterday. Although there is no danger to life, the whole person has almost become unrecognizable. There is hardly a good place on the body.

It is said that the lady who was first injured was the big cockroach in her yard. That big cockroach is going to serve the lady every morning to get up, but it is very late today, the lady has not called her, she is a little worried, when I go to see, I saw that the lady has fallen to the ground.

The big man was shocked, and Ma Shan stumbled and ran out to find someone. This matter was quickly spread around the water home.

Everyone feels very strange. What kind of person can directly enter the water home and attack the wife without disturbing anyone? The defense of the water house is not ordinary and strict, and ordinary people cannot simply arbitrarily smash. Moreover, everyone is more curious, how can this person attack the lady? Is it because of the enemies of the wife and the wife, or is it just the authority to provoke the water family?

However, what is even more surprising is that after hearing the news of the wife's attack, the owner is very calm, although he also told people to trace the matter, and personally went to see the lady. But for this matter, the owner does not seem to be very upset.

When the news spread, Murong was watching and playing chess with Huangfu. Her mental strength has not recovered, so it is impossible to refine alchemy or cultivate at this time, otherwise it will only be counterproductive. However, she is not likely to rest in bed every day, so sometimes, she will also take the imperial concubine, accompany her to play chess and the like, and enjoy it.

When I heard about this news, Murong leaned down and put down a sunsick, then raised her head and looked at the emperor. She raised her eyebrows and smiled and said, "Hey, this thing, you made it!"

In addition to Huangfu, she really couldn’t think of anyone who dared to have such courage, could not help but swear by the water home, and also injured Nanfeng Ruolan.

"Yeah." The look of Huangfu’s face did not change. He said faintly. "This is the punishment she deserves."

After receiving the answer from Huangfu, Murong was not surprised at all. Originally, she thought that Huangfu did not intend to pursue this matter. I did not expect that he would not pursue it, but would find a suitable time to pursue it. but--

"You didn't have a crush on Nanfeng Ruolan, but it made me feel very surprised." Murong said with a smile. "I thought you just had to shoot, then Nanfeng Ruolan would definitely not survive." It is."

She is more surprised by this. She had already passed out in the past, so she didn't know what was going on. However, later, from Xiao Bai's mouth, the old man's end was unusually miserable. Therefore, for this time, Huangpu did not kill Nanfeng Ruolan, she was a bit surprised.

After hearing the words of Murong, the emperor whispered openly. "I have handled the old man. As for the south wind, I have kept her life for you. I think you should think more. You have to deal with this culprit yourself!"

"Hey, you really understand me too much." Murong leaned and smirked. "I didn't have the way to deal with the old man before. It feels a bit regrettable. Now this Nanfeng Ruolan is also very good for me." However, even if I don't deal with her, she will still die after the eruption of the spiritual mother. But at that time, she will lose everything and then fall into hell."

"You decide it yourself." Huangfu looked at the face of Murong sitting opposite him, and his eyes flashed a bit of pampering and connivance. "As long as you can protect yourself, no matter what you do, I will not have it." Comments."