343 : Water Spirit Request (Unedited)

The water home has been very quiet during this time.

After the attack on the home of the Shuijia family, Nanfeng Ruolan, when the young lady of the water family was in her own yard, she again encountered an attack. However, fortunately, Beiying Chenfeng just went to visit his fiancée and promptly rescued him, so the water spirit did not suffer any harm.

However, those who were caught were found to be all dead. I committed suicide the first time I was shackled, so there is still no way to know who is instructing.

It is also because of this matter that the people of the water family have begun to speculate that there have been so many things since this time, is it because some people have to deliberately retaliate against the water house? Otherwise, why did the main mother of the water family and the big lady have been attacked?

For a time, there were different opinions, and everyone had their own guesses. However, one thing is certain, that is because this thing, the water family has also fallen into some confusion. Because many people are worried that those people even dare to go home in the home of the water family, but also hurt the mother of the water family and Missy, is it also likely that they will become the next target? ?

At the thought of this, it is difficult for everyone to continue to be calm. After all, no one wants to be the next victim.

Mi Haotian, who had some doubts about Nanfeng Ruolan, dispelled his doubts after this series of incidents. Because Nanfeng Ruolan is now lying dead on the bed, even if she wants to murder the water, I am afraid that she is powerless.

Although there is no way to get rid of the water spirit, but for such a result, Nanfeng Ruolan is still very satisfied.

There are so many dead men sent, there is no way to get rid of the water, and her heart is very angry. However, the prevention of the water house is now much stricter than before, and she is not good at it again. Because her heart is also clear, even if this time to shoot again, it is just adding some unnecessary sacrifices.

For the decision of Nanfeng Ruolan, Lan Yi really breathed a sigh of relief. She is really worried that the master and the son will finally have a broken net with the water.

At this time, in the garden of the water house, Murong and Yan Huang are very leisurely and enjoy the flowers here.

Probably know that the two are the guests of the Water House! So everyone is very acquainted and didn't go up to bother the two. Of course, few people dared to bother in the past.

"Hey, these days, the water house is really chaotic!" Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and smirked a smile. "However, I really didn't think that the courage of Nanfeng Ruolan was indeed big enough. At this time, I still dare to send people to assassinate the spirit."

"It’s just that it’s self-destructive.” Huangfu whispered openly.

After listening to Huangfu’s evaluation, Murong’s face was very agree with the nod. “However, she did so much, although she was not able to get rid of her heart, but she temporarily eluted her suspicion. Now everyone is guessing. Who is it, want to secretly deal with the water house."

Huangfu shook his head faintly. "Well, they don't care about their affairs. The most important thing for you now is to fix your mental strength first. This is more important for you."

"You know me, too." Murong shrugged and shrugged and smiled. "But the recovery of mental strength is also anxious, but the speed is not up. I still have a good injury now! Right, oh I feel that my body has been better in these two days. It is better to go out and go shopping tomorrow!"