253 : Complaint (Unedited)

After hearing Chen Wen’s words, Chen Wenwen’s eyes flashed a bit of resentment. However, she quickly calmed down and looked at Chen Wen’s light. “How did you know?”
The reason why she became the present, is that Murong is fascinating. However, this matter, there are not many people who know, at least Chen Wenguang will definitely not be one of them. But now Chen Wen light knows that she will never believe that she is not tired.
She does not have any repairs now, but she is not a fool.
"You don't care how I know it." Chen Weng lightly shook his head and continued to speak. "The most important thing now is, are you willing to continue this way?"
She did not believe that Chen Wenwen had no resentment in her heart. Being hurt like this is now, even if it is a clay figurine, there are three points of fire. Especially for so many years, Chen Wenwen's treatment will make her heart's resentment deeper!

There is no way to cultivate, and even lose the qualification to be a mother. Such a person, in the Chen family, what kind of days have passed, can be imagined. If there is an opportunity for Chen Wenwen to take revenge, she does not believe that Chen Wenwen will not seize this opportunity.
"What can I do if I am not willing?" Chen Wenwen said with a mocking voice, "I have become like this now. Do I still have the opportunity to continue practicing, don't I have to live like this?"
She has been through such a few decades, and is there a chance to change now? Her future can only be consumed in this small yard, which is the fact that no one can change.
"Yes, there is no way to change the status quo." Chen Wen looked at Chen Wenwen and continued to speak. "But, don't you want to take revenge? You don't want Murong to pay the price you deserve?" ”
She does not believe that Chen Wenwen really can accept everything so calmly. If Chen Wenwen really doesn't have any other thoughts in her heart, then the moment she came in, she should be ousted, isn't it?
“Chen Wen light, what do you want to do?” Chen Wenwen looked up and looked at Chen Wen’s light. He had a look at his eyes. “You should come here today, it’s impossible to visit me! You said so much. I want you to help you with Murong!"
She is not a fool. Chen Wenguang came over today and tried to evoke the hatred in her heart. She even knew the grudge between her and Murong. The biggest possibility was to provoke a gap between her and Murong. . Chen Wen light wants her to help, and to face Murong!
"Oh, Chen Wenwen, it seems that although I have been trapped here for so many years, but your brain is still very good!" Chen Wen light did not deny, "Yes, I really want to deal with Murong." Don't tell me, there is no idea in your heart. If you say it, you can't even believe it!"
So far, she feels that there is nothing to turn around. Moreover, she does not believe that Chen Wenwen's heart is not at all heart-felt.
"Sure enough." Chen Wenwen flashed a glimmer of light. "It seems that Murong's position in Chen's family is also threatening you! So you want to shoot, get rid of her!"

"Oh, it's just a surname. Where is the qualification that can threaten my status." Chen Wen's face flashed a trace of disdain. "I was originally in the Chen family, and I am Jingshui not to make river water." Unfortunately, this person is too arrogant, thinking that he is really the most favored person of Chen family, and everyone is not in the eyes. Such a person, perhaps really should not stay in Chen family! ”
When I thought of Murong’s reluctance to reject her without hesitation, and also said those words, Chen Wen’s heart could not help but hate. Since Murong is so ignorant of this, then don't blame her for being ruthless.
"But, why do you want me to help you?" Chen Wenwen sneered and said, "Chen Wen light, you should not forget, we used to be incomparable! You now want me to help you get rid of Murong Do you think I will promise?"
Chen Wenguang obviously wants to use her as a gun, so why should she be as she wishes? In this matter, she does not seem to get any benefit!
"You will promise." Chen Wen looked at Chen Wenwen with a smile on her face and said with confidence. "Because this is not only helping me, but also helping yourself. You are not for yourself. Revenge?"
She still knows about Chen Wenwen's personality. In the past few decades, I have not worn away the lady in Chen Wenwen’s bones. Even now, today, Chen Wenwen can't hide from Murong for the sake of Mingzhe. Moreover, in Chen Wenwen's heart, I am afraid that she still wants Murong to die than she does!
"Yes, I will do this. It is indeed possible to avenge myself." Chen Wenwen looked at Chen Wen lightly and said indifferently. "But, you said it, now in the eyes of my grandfather, Murong is Very important. Even if Murong’s face has hurt me, my grandfather will not do anything.”
She is not a fool, naturally she is very clear about her current situation. Now she is already a waste without any use, but Murong is not the same. Murong’s face-lifting is deep, and he is quite happy with his family. Don't think about it, you know, if things break out, then who the last owner will defend.