372 : Remove the Water (Unedited)

A quiet smile, and continued to ask, "What did your mother say to you?"

"That is to say, your relationship in the past was very good!" Shui Lingshan's eyes flashed a guilty conscience. "Otherwise, she would not lend you that kind of thing."

In fact, her heart does not know what that thing is. However, she subconsciously knows that that thing should be very important, otherwise, the water will not be so good for her. Speaking of it, she really is a bit blaming that Murong has turned her face. Since I chose to tell her, I will make it clear! It made her seem like nothing at all.

After hearing the answer from Shui Lingshan, the body of the secluded water stiffened, and the eyes flashed a bit unnatural. Then he smiled and said, "Yes! It was really thanks to your mother."

Shui Lingshan breathed a sigh of relief and quickly smiled and shifted the subject. "Right, Duo, I heard that Jingjing is sick recently, is it? I want to visit her in the past, I don't know if it is convenient?"

"It's not very convenient now." Hearing that Shui Lingshan mentioned the North Shadow, the face of the whole person became a bit ugly. "Now she is not very comfortable, I don't want to see outsiders."

As long as I think of the appearance of the North Shadow, the heart of the water is sad. Now that she heard that Shui Lingshan still wants to visit the North Shadow Crystal, she refused without hesitation.

Now the North Shadow Jingjing can't see outsiders at all. If the things of the crystal are spread, then even if the crystal is good, it will leave such a stain. She will never allow such things to happen to her daughter.

Seeing the face of the water is not very good, Shui Lingshan does not know if she is wrong, she looks a little embarrassed, "Is it? Then I will not bother, wait until she recovers, I will go see She!"

In the following time, the secluded water seemed to be a bit unreasonable for Shui Lingshan.

Such a cold attitude makes Shui Lingshan feel a little embarrassed. So she quickly got up and said goodbye. If she stayed behind, she didn't know what to say.

"Madam, the next time this water Lingshan is coming, let the slaves go and send it!" After the water Lingshan left, Du Xue said, "The slaves look at the lady and they don't like her very much."

"Oh, I really don't like her very much." The water gnawed his teeth and said with hatefulness. "If it wasn't because her hand grabbed my handle, why did I treat her like this! Although I don't know What did she know about the things of the year? However, she must know what Nanfeng Ruolan borrowed from me. This matter, if it is known to outsiders, everything will be exposed. At that time, the owner It won't be light for me."

"Madam, what should I do now?" Du Xue frowned. "The slave looked at it. This Miss Shuijia is not a person who is safe and self-sufficient. Otherwise, she will not come over and repeatedly remind her lady of this matter. Ladies, do you want to indulge her like this?"

"It’s just a yellow-haired girl. I still want to swear by the things of the year. It’s just eating a bear and a leopard.” The eyes of the faint water flashed a hint of killing. "If that's the case, let her Take all the secrets to hell!"

Since this time, she has not been dealing with Shui Lingshan, because she does not know how much Shui Lingshan knows. Moreover, Shui Lingshan is the second Miss of the Water House. If she disappears like this, I am afraid that it will cause some minor troubles.

However, now she has determined that at least Shui Lingshan knows that she has borrowed from the South Winds. This matter, as long as the owner knows, it must be guessed, it is the things she did. Therefore, Shui Lingshan is not allowed to stay.