250 : Shock ( Unedited)

For the thoughts of other people, Murong’s face is not at all concerned. The space spirit is her thing, it will naturally be what she wants to give, and then to whom. Moreover, if she still wants to give gifts to those who think of snakes, she would rather throw things away.
When Chen Wenrui looked at Chen Xianzhu, she hated it. It is obvious that the two of them came forward to give Murong a courtesy, but only Chen Xianzhu received the gift, she had nothing.
Li Xinqing was even dissatisfied with Murong’s face at this time. She believes that with her own introduction, Murong will definitely know that this Chen Xianzhu is a slap. However, now Murong is so beautiful that she is so good for a child who is born. She has no indication of the two children she has born. Isn’t this a small look at her?

All the people's attention was concentrated on Murong's face and Chen Xianzhu's body. No one noticed that when Chen Shanghua and the three elders looked at Chen Xianzhu, the face flashed a bit of thought.
After the second room person sat back in his seat, Chen Shanghua continued to introduce the three-bedroom person to Murong. "Looking at this, this is your Sancha Chen Xianzhong, and the three-year-old mother Zhao Yaer."
Chen Xianzhong looked at Murong's face, and a thick smile appeared on his face. "Showing, hello, I am yours."
Zhao Yaer also smiled at Murong, although she did not speak, but the goodwill released was true.
Looking at Chen Xianzhong and Zhao Yaer, Murong’s face showed a sincere smile. “Three, three mothers, how are you.”
Unlike the two people in front, in the two people in front of them, Murong felt the true kindness. She can feel that the three sisters and the three aunts have no bad feelings for her, and both of them are honest people.
Soon, Zhao Yaer also began to introduce some of his children to Murong. "Your face, this is your four cousin Chen Xiansong and five cousin Chen Xianbai, and your five cousin Chen Wenxin, I hope you can do well in the future. get along."
Probably to express his goodwill, Chen Xiansong and Chen Xianbai took the initiative to say hello, "The cousin is good."
"The two cousins ​​are good." Murong replied with a smile and said, "Please advise me in the future."
Subsequently, Murong pours and then waved toward Chen Wenxin. Chen Wenxin is only seven or eight years old this year, with beautiful hair, the whole person looks like a cute loli doll. Moreover, the smart eyeballs keep turning, and it looks more aura. Such a cute girl, people like it.
Seeing Murong screaming and calling himself, Chen Wenxin did not recognize her life. She went straight to the front and smiled sweetly toward Murong.
Chen Wenxin's smile is simply the scent of Murong's face, she directly picked up Chen Wenxin, and kissed him. This is simply so cute, is there wood?
Subsequently, Murong Yanyan also gave Chen Wenxin a small gourd exactly like Chen Xianzhu. However, Chen Wenxin did not immediately accept it, but looked at Chen Ruizhong and Zhao Yaer, and received the consent of the two before accepting it.

On the one hand, Chen Xiansong and Chen Xianbai did not reveal a trace of dissatisfaction from beginning to end, still standing there with a smile.
After some understanding, Murong’s face-to-face understanding of Chen’s family is also known. The big house and the second room are not very fond of her niece who suddenly popped up. However, the three-bedroom people are still honest. The three children, her three sisters and three aunts are well educated.
After looking around the circle, Chen Shanghua cleared his throat and opened his mouth. "Okay, today you are officially making a greeting. In the future, you will live in Chen, you have to treat her well. ""
"Grandfather, you can rest assured." Chen Xianbin got up and smiled and said, "Because the cousin is the daughter of her aunt, it is naturally our Chen family, we will treat her well."
“Yeah.” Chen Shanghua nodded with satisfaction. “After returning to Chen’s family, many things are still unclear. If something happens, you should try to let her know, do you know?”
After hearing Chen Shanghua's words, the people sitting underneath are different. Try to let Murong pour out, this is not a clear statement, in the future they are not allowed to compete with Murong? If you say this eccentrically, let everyone's heart feel bad. Before, I heard that my homeowner loved Murong, and now they have a deeper understanding.
For a time, when everyone looked at Murong, they looked different.
Faced with the eyes of everyone, Murong pours like nothing. She still calmly drank her own tea, just like anything has nothing to do with her.
However, in fact, Chen Shanghua said these words, and did not mean too much. The reason why he said this is not because he is partial and admired, but because Murong’s identity is different from before. She now has the ring of her ancestors, which can represent her ancestors. Chen’s people must be respectful to her.
On the other hand, it is because Murong’s face is highly cultivated at this time, and there is also an imperceptible emperor who is escorting her side. If that person does not have long eyes and offends Murong, then it is still their own.