228 : Provocative (Unedited)

When Chen Liliang looked at Murong's face, Murong looked like a lazy look. She just looked at Chen Liuli with a faint look, then pointed to the stool not far away, "Sit!"

Murong's indifferent attitude made Chen's heart very angry. In her opinion, Murong's attitude toward this is that she does not look at her. However, even if the heart is irritated, she knows that Murong is now in the position of Chen, so she can only swallow those dissatisfied.

"Yong Gongzi, no, maybe I should call you Murong girl right." Chen Jiaoli's mouth evoked a satirical smile. "I really didn't think of it, but after a few days, your identity has already happened. The earth-shaking changes, the world is unpredictable!"

"Is it?" Murong's face naturally heard the dissatisfaction in Chen's words, but she didn't care at all, but instead slowly said, "Identity has changed, it should be more than me. People! Miss Chen's identity has not changed a lot?"

"You--" Chen Rongli almost couldn't help but hear the words of Murong. "Mu Rong girl, here is Chen. When you talk, do you want to pay attention?"

"I don't think I'm wrong." Murong shrugged and shrugged his shoulders, a look that didn't care. "I just just point out the facts. Can't you accept the facts?"

"Murong pours out, you don't want to be proud." Chen Liuli really couldn't stand it if he heard this again and again. She stood up and pointed at Murong and said, "Hey, who knows? What kind of identity do you have? You have no evidence at all that you are the granddaughter of your family. I tell you, this is Chen, not the place where you can swindle."

"Miss Chen, what do you mean by saying that Chen's family has no eyes, so will he misidentify me as a granddaughter?" When he heard Chen Ruoli's words, Murong's face was not angry at all, but he smiled and said, "You Do you have such a big opinion about the Chen family? Does the Chen family know?"

"What are you talking about?" Chen Yuli said anxiously. "I have never said anything bad about the owner. You want to filthy me?"

"Chen Jia has already admitted my identity. You are now questioning my identity. Isn't it just questioning the decision of the family?" Murong said with a faint remark. "Are you still saying that the Chen family has no eyes?" Do you have doubts about my identity, is it not questioning Chen's decision?"

"I don't have it." Chen Xiaoli was anxious. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. "Murong pours out, you don't want to be so proud. What is the purpose of coming to Chenjia? Sooner or later, you will be known. I hope that by that time, you can still be as proud as today."

"My business will not bother Miss Chen." Murong looked at it and didn't even look at Chen Liuli. He just said indifferently. "If Miss Chen has time, I still have to take care of it! After all, that day is in the canon. Above, you have suffered a minor injury!"

When Chen Rong's face was raised on the day of the canonization ceremony, Chen's face was a burst of white. What happened that day was definitely the biggest shame that she had suffered in her life. She didn't want to hear anyone else in her life. However, this Murong pours her face to poke her scars. How can she not hate her heart?

"My business is not your business." Chen Yuli got up, waved his sleeves, and his face was ugly. "You still manage your own affairs! You better hide in this habitat." Otherwise, as long as you make a mistake, I am afraid that it will be lost."

After that, Chen Liuli turned directly and left with Xiaoya. When she left, her heart was full of anger, and the hatred of Murong's face was deeper.

"Just like this!" Looking at Chen Liuli's back, Murong smirked and smirked. "I thought she was here to give me a horse or a warning! Now It seems that her combat power is really low!"