276 : Dog biting Dog (Unedited)

Murong Yanyan and Huangfu did not change their itinerary, but they still walked in the direction of Qinglong College.

However, while the two men were swimming in the mountains and moving slowly, there was a place where they fell into a low pressure. It is not the other place, it is the Hall of Hell.

The killer who was lucky enough to be let go, after taking the healing medicine, although not all good, but still barely can get up. Later, he refused to take care of his own injuries and rushed back to the Hall of Hell. Then he met the Lord and said everything. Of course, he did not forget the words that Murong said.

After listening to the killer's words, a man with a silver mask on his face sitting above the highest subject is full of violent breath. "What are you talking about? That Murong is really beautiful." So daring?"

If you are so provocative, it is simply declaring war on their **** hall. When I heard the man who had escaped, he was angry, but he was still a bit suspicious. However, now he can fully confirm that the Murong pours, really do not put their people in the prison hall in their eyes.

"The lord, the subordinates said, the sentence is true," the killer said with respect and respect. "And, my subordinates can see that she is now dead with our Hell Temple."

"Don't you die?" The violent breath on the silver-faced man was deeper. "Is she really so powerful?"

"The strength of Murong's face is only the fit period." The killer continued to speak. "Although it is the late stage of the fit, but it is definitely not yet into the Mahayana period. However, she did not shoot, so she does not know her. The strength is not limited to this. However, the tricky thing is that there is a man with unfathomable strength at the side of Murong."

"Is that man who has abolished you?" The silver-faced man tried to suppress the smothering of his own heart. "You waste, so you lose to a man who is unclear."

"The subordinates are wrong," he heard a hint of killing in the silver-faced man's tone. The killer quickly bowed his head and his tone was more respectful. "I am incompetent, and I ask the Lord to forgive the sin."

The silver-faced man sitting on the top did not pay attention to the killer's pleading, and his hands quickly condensed mystery, and then directly attacked the past with the killer.

Hit by the silver-faced man's attack, the body that had been seriously injured by the killer could no longer stand it, and fell directly to the ground without any breath.

The silver-faced man gave a command, and soon someone came forward to carry the body of the killer.

I was afraid that the killer couldn't think of it. He managed to escape from Murong's face and finally died in the hands of the Lord.

"Lord, what should we do now?" A black man who stood by the side said, "As long as the mysterious man is still beside the face of Murong, then we have no way to get rid of Murong." what!"

Although I have not seen the mysterious man around Murong, but from the mouth of the person who came back, I can still know that the man is not simple. In this way, to kill Murong, I am afraid that it is not so easy.

"What are you afraid of?" The silver-faced man sneered out. "If you can't kill Murong with normal means, then use extraordinary means!"

Originally they were killers, not just a gentleman. They collected the money, as long as Murong was killed, it would be fine. As for what kind of means to use, it does not matter. As long as you can achieve the goal in the end, it will be fine.

"Lord, you mean --" The black man asked tentatively.

"Since the frontal confrontation can not kill Murong, then use other means!" The silver-faced man continued to speak. "Song Liyi is not a Song family? Since she wants to kill Murong, Then let her send some poisons, and then we will directly poison, and it will be good to poison the face."