366 : North Shadow Crystal disappeared (Unedited)

The North Shadow crystal and the water are indeed somewhat similar, but it is obvious that the North Shadow Crystal has not inherited the scent of the water. This is probably also because the secluded water is too good for the protection of the North Shadow Crystal!

"Oh, isn't it?" Duoyou covered his mouth and smiled. "Speaking, my wife and I haven't seen each other for many years. I didn't expect that there will be so many things happening on her body. Right, face, face. When you were the second time, you have not said that there is a way to wake up your mother-in-law? How is it now?"

"Mother has been in a coma for so many years, and it is not an easy thing to wake up." Murong’s face was a little troubled. "Although there is a way, it is not so easy."

"Is it?" Duoyou smiled and said, "Oh, let me face, you don't have to have too much pressure. I think if the water knows that you have this heart, you are already very happy." ""

"Oh, in fact, it has been so many years, I am not in a hurry to wait for a while." Murong leaned into the cup, took a sip, looked around for a circle, then inadvertently opened the door, "Yes, Duo Hey, why didn’t you see the crystals today? I thought you would call her together today!”

She still feels very strange about these things that Yu Youshui is doing today. She didn't believe that the faint water called her over, just to gossip about her with her here. In this case, I am afraid that no one will believe it! However, she is really a motive to guess the water.

"Well crystal?" Hearing Murong's face suddenly raised the North Shadow crystal, the expression on the face of the water was not changed, she smiled and said, "I don't know what the child is, these days. I always like to run around, and I haven’t seen her for several days."

"It turned out!" Murong leaned over his eyebrows and his eyes flashed a glimmer of light. "I thought she would come over today. It seems that I was wrong."

"You can think of Jingjing as a good thing. I wanted you to be a good sister." You couldn't help but sigh and sigh. "I thought that I was a good sister to you, too!"

If it weren't for so many things happening in the middle, she also hoped that she could become a sister of Chen Ruoshui for a lifetime. Unfortunately, the appearance of Chen Ruoshui ruined all her happiness, so they are destined to have no more sisters.

"I can see that the relationship between Duo and Niang is really good!" Murong said with a smile and smiled. "When I wait until my mother wakes up, I will come to visit with my mother." So that you can be a sister."

"Of course it is good." The watery smile, it looks very happy.

In the following time, the secluded water has been pulling the Murong to gossip. The content of the two chats is almost everywhere, but there is no focus. Although the faint water will occasionally mention Chen Ruoshui, but most of the time is to say something that is not marginal.

The action of the secluded water made Murong’s heart more confused. It was not very obvious before, but she felt extraordinarily strange over time. Because she can feel that the faint water seems to have been delaying her time. Even she wanted to get up and say a few times, and she was stopped by a secluded water.

She can feel that the secluded water is holding her. However, I don't know what the purpose of doing this is.

Almost at noon, the secluded water even left Murong to leave for lunch.

After the lunch, Murong retired and said goodbye again, "Don't be too late, I will go back first, and I will not delay your time."

"Look at the face, say it, I still missed your time today!" The faint water pulled Murong's hand and smiled. "Since you want to go back, I will not leave you." I will send you back!"