371 : Awesome Water (Unedited)

It turned out that Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui, in order to find medicine, came to the ancient city. However, the ancient city has always refused to enter outsiders. After thinking of a lot of methods, the two people temporarily broke the enchantment and entered the ancient city.

However, although two people have entered the ancient city, they are unfamiliar with life. It is very difficult to find the regenerated flowers. At this time, Chen Ruoshui remembered the good sister who had married to the North Shadow family.

Before she was married, Duoyou and Chen Ruoshui have always been good sisters, so this time Chen Ruoshui thought about going to the door for help.

After coming to the Beiying family, they also met the husband of the secluded water, which is the owner of the current North Shadow family, Beiying Hongguang. Beiying Hongguang was very good at them and quickly helped them find recycled flowers.

After getting the regenerative flowers, Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui also planned to leave. Originally, if things really ended like this, then there would be no later things happening. The change of the matter is on a screening feast.

Because Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui are leaving, so the water will give them a screening feast, which is a farewell for the two. In this screening feast, Chen Ruoshui said that he had saved a person. I just didn't expect that the person she saved was Beiying Hongguang.

After hearing about this incident, the face of Beiying Hongguang and Yu Youshui changed on the spot. Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui are also surprised, but this is a matter of husband and wife, and they are not qualified to intervene. So, not long after the banquet was over, they left.

It was unexpected that they were holding recycled flowers, but when they were about to leave the ancient city, they were obstructed by a group of black people. Murong Xizhao used all his strength to let Chen Ruoshui escape. But he himself was caught. After that, he only knew that it was not someone else who was secretly under the black hand. It was actually a secluded water.

After that, Murong Xizhao was kept in custody. Later, he was transferred to the bottom of the lake again, and it was so many years.

After listening to the description of Murong Xizhao, Murong’s eyes flashed a bit of darkness. “It seems that I guess it’s true. All this is a sinister ghost. I won’t let her go. ”

"Looking at the face, how can you be in this North Shadow family?" Murong Xizhao took Murong’s hand and asked with concern. "How come you came to this place? Also, you are not without Is the way to cultivate?"

He really wants to know what happened after so many years. When he left, he was only a child of a few years old, and there was still no way to cultivate. He and Ruohua thought a lot of ways, there is no way to make it better.

However, I didn’t expect that it’s not someone else who saved him now. He really wants to know what has happened in the past few years, and what has happened to him. He couldn't imagine how to make a little girl, in the absence of his parents, what kind of days he would live in the Murong family.

"Father, a lot of things have happened in the past few years. I can't say it for a while." Murong smiled and smiled. "In the future, I will slowly tell you everything. You are now The body is still very weak and needs to be well rested for a while before it can fully recover."

"Looking at the face, I want to see Beiying Hongguang." Murong Xizhao suddenly said, "He is a good person, the things that the quiet water has done these years, he should be kept in the dark. I think He has the right to know the truth."

Although Murong Xizhao does not know what the reason for this is. However, he can be sure that Beiying Hongguang did not involve it. In the past, Beiying Hongguang was really sincere to help them. Therefore, now he feels that everything should be known to Beiying Hongguang.