239 : Inheritance (Unedited)

Along the way, both Chen Xiangjie and Chen Xiangxiang were very safe and did not have any unusual moves. For Murong to pour out, there is no such thing as other people, flattering, as if they don’t know at all.

For a time, even Murong’s face was unclear what the brothers bought in the gourd. but. She did not take it lightly.

There must be a demon in the abnormal situation, she still understands this truth.

However, on the surface, everyone is still very harmonious, and it is completely incomprehensible that everyone is full of thoughts.

In this way, time has passed for most of the month. During this time, everyone was rewarded. At least, along the way, everyone has encountered a lot of good things. Of course, when I was on the road, I also encountered a lot of dangers. The great Warcraft, everyone has encountered a lot.

It is precisely because of this that everyone has respected Murong, but it is because her status is the only one, but after this period of time, after seeing the strength of Murong's face, everyone is more jealous of her. This is due to the pursuit of the strong, in the realm of the real world, the strong is respected, this is the law of the unchanging.

However, it is also because Murong has shown his superior strength, so Chen Xiangjie and Chen Xiangxiang are even more afraid to act rashly. Before, although Murong had saved them, they did not see the true strength of Murong. Now in the secret world, they have a more real understanding of the strength of Murong.

Everyone is like this, and they have been practicing in the secret world with nothing. However, at this time, in the secret, there was a strange fluctuation.

When Murong was waiting for someone to rest, he suddenly felt a strange wave of spiritual power. Everyone can feel this volatility, and this volatility will create a sense of hunger. It seems that something is pulling the heart of the person, and people can't help but be attracted.

"Jun Yi Ge, what is going on?" Chen Wenqi looked at Chen Junyi and asked in a puzzled way. "I always feel that in that direction, there seems to be something strangely fluctuating in strength."

When talking, Chen Wenqi’s eyes always looked at the unknown place ahead, and there seemed to be something there that attracted him.

In fact, it is not only Chen Wenqi, but the eyes of other people are also looking ahead. Obviously, everyone feels the fluctuation of that power.

"Weird, how could it appear at this time?" Chen Junyi flashed a trace of doubts on his eyes, and his face was even more weird. He seems to know something, but he is not sure.

"Jun Yi Ge, what is going on?" Chen Ziling said, "If you know, let us go quickly! We are the only ones in us who have entered the secret."

"Actually, I don't know where it is." After Chen Junyi took back his own eyes, he shook his head gently and then began to say, "That place will appear every time. But every time it appears, it is The last moment of experience in the mystery. The aura of that place is very pure, and cultivation there can be said to be twice the result with half the effort."

"It turned out that there is such a good place in the secret!" Chen Ziling is very excited. "It is no wonder that every time there are so many people rushing to grab it, they want to come in and practice. Even if it is full of danger, come in!"

During this time, Chen Ziling has harvested a lot of good things. There are many precious herbs, even if they are outside, it is rare. Of course, while harvesting good things, they also encountered a lot of dangers, but every time they were ruined, they were saved.

“Where is that place?” Murong squinted and asked directly.

According to Chen Junyi, that place is definitely not an ordinary place. You must know that the aura in this mystery is much richer than the outside. The aura of that place is more pure, and that is certainly not the usual place. Moreover, listening to Chen Junyi's statement, it seems that only after the emergence of the place, everyone can feel its existence, which is even more curious.