317 : Parting Ways (Unedited)

At home, the owner, Ruilin, immediately thought about sending someone to look after hearing the news of the artifact in the Red Flame Desert. However, it was stopped by his own son.

"Huanger, what are you doing?" Si Ruilin was a bit puzzling. "Don't you know that this matter is very urgent? Many elite disciples of the Song family have gone to the Chiyan Desert." And, this time, Song Huili personally led the team, which shows the authenticity of this news."

"Father, don't worry, I never doubt the truth of this news." Si Huang said very steadily. "But this does not mean that we have to insert a foot from it."

"What do you mean?" Si Ruilin looked at Si Huang and said, "A good opportunity, are we letting it go?"

For his son, Si Ruilin is very satisfied. Even, he never denied that this son is more mature than he is in dealing with things. Now many things in the family have been handed over to this son. In some big things, he often listens to the advice of this son.

"This thing is absolutely not so simple on the surface." After shaking his head, Shun Huang chuckled and said, "Father, you only saw that the elite of the Song family almost fell out of the nest. But, are you? Didn't you find the movement of the other three big families?"

After hearing the words of Si Huang, Si Ruilin's eyes widened and he was shocked. He couldn't help but think of the movements of the other three families.

"They have no movements." Si Ruilin exclaimed.

"Yes, the other three families have no movements." After Si Mo nodded, he smiled and said, "Father, are the other three family members fools? The exchange meeting has been over for so long." The owners of the other three families must have returned to their homes. They have no movements. Do you think this will happen by chance?"

"It seems that this thing, we are still not suitable for blending with it." Si Ruilin thought for a while, but still made such a decision, "It seems that the temptation is great, but I am afraid that the danger is not small. We still It's good to stay in the air."

"No, father, we have to do it." Shi Huang is a mysterious smile. "Now this situation is a golden opportunity for us!"

"Huanger, you mean --"

"Father, have you forgotten it?" Si Huang's face showed a smile of self-satisfaction. "All the time, our goal is not to be one of the four major families? Now is the best opportunity, Song family When we stepped out of the nest, we took the opportunity to suppress the Song family and there was a great chance to sit on that seat."

"You said it was really good." Si Ruilin nodded, but his face still had a trace of worry. "But Song Huili took people to the Red Flame Desert. If he brought back the artifact, then the Song family would not Will fall. At that time, he will not let us go."

"Why should we worry so much now?" Si Huang said with a smile. "The artifact is not a Chinese cabbage. How can it be so simple? And now, if you want to suppress the Song family, do you think that we only have one family?" When you face so many opponents, do you think Song Huili is really busy?"

After hearing the analysis of Si Huang, Si Ruilin calmed down a lot. He looked at Si Huang and could not help but sigh. "Say, I am really not as good as you have! With your ability, the future is in the family. Your hand must be able to carry forward."

He is very proud of this son. It is because of this son that their family can continue to climb.

After hearing the praise of Si Ruilin, Si Huang smiled and said nothing. In fact, in his heart, I also feel that Song Huili was really too anxious this time, and actually made such a decision. However, it is no wonder that it is probably because of the things that happened at the exchange meeting that Song Huili has lost his mind!