213 : Occassional Chen Liuli

When Chen Haozhang and others walked in the direction of the next person to the guest house, they saw a group of people walking in front of them. Among them, the most eye-catching is the powdery woman who walks in the forefront. The delicate facial features, such as the snowy skin, with a comfortable smile on the face, make people involuntarily indulge in her smile.

S

eeing the girl in the pink dress, Murong’s eyes flashed a little bit strange. Not because of how beautiful the woman is, but because she found that the woman in front of her looks a little like her.

"Who is this woman?" Murong looked at Chen Xiangjie beside him and couldn't help but ask, "I think she looks pretty."

"This is the main purpose of our visit this time." When Chen Xiangjie looked at the pink, he had a love that he had not found. "She is the sage of Chen's family - Chen Liuli."

After hearing Chen Xiangjie's words, Murong nodded and said nothing. However, for this Chen Lili, she gave birth to a bit of interest. After all, she was the first to meet someone who looks like herself. However, she is also sure that there is no relationship between her and Chen Chenli.

"Together my brother, let's go to the guest house first!" Seeing Murong's appearance, Chen Wenyao said anxiously. "After a day, I think you are tired too, or go back and have a good rest!" ”

When seeing the attention of Rong Li concentrated on Chen Liuli's body, Chen Wenyao's heart could not help but burst into a groan. She is very clear that no matter which aspect she is, she is definitely not comparable to Chen Liuli. It can even be said that the gap between the two can only be described by the difference between the clouds and the mud.

Of course, the cloud is naturally Chen Liuli, and she can only be mud. This is not because she wants to belittle herself, but Chen Lili is indeed much better than her.

Therefore, she is really worried, worried that Rong Ding will look at Chen Wenyao. In particular, she just looked at Chen Wenyao’s eyes and made her even more afraid. What she wants to do now is to separate the two as soon as possible.

For Chen Wenyao’s thoughts, Murong’s face is naturally unknown. However, she did not want to continue to stay here, so she nodded. Soon, under the leadership of the next person, in the direction of the guest house, continue to go.

Chen Lili, who was in a powder coat, seemed to feel that someone was looking at her, but when she looked around, she found nothing. I can only see a group of people walking in the direction of the guest house, but she is sure that she does not know those people.

"Miss, what's wrong?" I noticed the strange behavior of Chen Xiaoli, and asked Xiaoya, who was behind him, to ask, "Is there something wrong?"

“No,” Chen Xiaoli shook his head with a smile, then reached out and pointed to a group of people not far away. He asked, “Who is that group of people? Why are they in this place?”

Looking in the direction pointed by Chen Lili, Xiaoya was sure, then he smiled and said, "Miss, have you forgotten? There are ten days to be the grand seal of the saints. Those are us Chen The people at the side of the house came here to participate in this ceremony."

"It turned out to be like this!" Chen Yuli nodded. "They really have the heart."

"Miss, the people next to them can come here to congratulate you, it is their privilege."

Xiaoya said, "If it is not because of the lady's ceremonial ceremonies, their sidelines, wherever there is a chance to come at random Going to my home here?"