294 : Go out (Unedited)

After hearing Song Huili's words, Song Kaizhi was really shocked. Although he hates Song Liyi now, he never thought of killing Song Liyi.

"Why, do you still have any hesitation?" Song Huili looked at Song Kaizhi coldly. "Or, at this time, you still reluctantly Song Liyi?"

Looking at the appearance of Song Kaizhi's timid shrinking, Song Huili felt that he would not fight. He did not understand how he was such a decisive and wise man. Now Song Liyi has obviously hindered his footsteps, and even affected the development of the Song family. How can he stay?

"No, I don't have any feelings about her anymore." Song Kaizhi quickly said, "Despite his peace of mind, when the exchange meeting is over, I will find opportunities to let her disappear."

Things have become what they are now. When the father is dissatisfied with him, he must not violate his father's words again. Otherwise, he will only be rejected by his father. Moreover, Song Liyi is now crazy, and he does not want to let a crazy woman stay with him.

After hearing Song Kaizhi's words, Song Huili nodded with satisfaction. "You can think about it. When Song Liyi died, I will find another suitable wife for you."

"Yes, father."

After such a thing happened, the Song family and the Chen family were both disgusted. Song Huili is no longer the same as before, thinking about keeping the surface calm with Chen.

Even though he already knew the truth of the matter, he still didn't feel any sorry or embarrassed.

In the next few days, the Long family and the Xuanyuan family also came to this inn.

There are a lot of inns in Luoyicheng, but this inn is the best. At each exchange meeting, the four family members will settle in this same inn. Just in this inn there are four yards, one for each family.

This seems to have formed a convention. When the exchange meeting is held every year, the owner of the inn will not pick up any business, but only the people of the four families.

As for other family members, they will stay in the surrounding inns and wait for the start of the exchange.

After the Long family came, Murong was naturally very happy, because he could see Long Li again. Originally she was going to find Long Lizhen. But before she went out, she found that Long Lizhen had come to her door.

Once again, I saw Murong's face, and Long Li's face was full of excitement. She almost went up to hug Murong's face. However, at the last moment, when she saw the black face of Huangfu, she immediately stopped the car.

"Li said, I was going to find you. I didn't expect you to come first." Murong smiled and said, "Away, come, don't you take a break?"

"No, my body is so good, you don't know." Long Li smiled and waved his hand, then thought of something, suddenly took the hand of Murong's face, and said, "Yayan, you Come out with me, okay?"

"Okay!" Murong said, she nodded very refreshedly. "I have been here for a few days anyway. I haven't gone out to look at it yet, so let's go now!"

In this regard, Murong has no opinion on his face. Although it has been a few days since I came to Luoyicheng, she still didn't go out and have a good time to go shopping. Now I have time to go out and have fun. If you wait until the exchange starts, there is probably no such good mood.

After hearing Murong's words, Long Li's face appeared a little embarrassing. "Looking at it, I mean, only the two of us go together."

She does not want Huangfu to follow along. Moreover, she still has some things to ask for, and if the emperor goes with her, she can never ask.