214 : Night stagnation (Unedited)

Although he said this on the mouth, but Murong did not apologize on his face, still laughing at the light.

"If Rong Gongzi likes it, he can take a good tour of our Chen family." Chen Yuli took back his sight and continued to smile. "The scenery of our Chen family is still very good."

"Since Miss Chen said this, then if I have time, I will definitely have a good time to play." Murong smiled and said with a smile. "Just, I don't know if Chen has something to go to?" ”

After hearing Murong’s words, Chen’s eyes looked sharp, and when she looked at Murong’s face, she was deeply tempted.

"Miss Chen should not misunderstand." Murong squinted and smiled. "This Chen family, I was here, so I am worried that if I go to a place where I should not go, it is not good, so I still have to ask first. After all, the general big family has some forbidden places, and it is impossible for outsiders to enter."

After hearing this explanation of Murong's face, Chen Lili also temporarily put down his doubts in his heart. "It seems that Rong Gongzi is really prescient. In fact, speaking, our Chen family really has a The place is not to allow anyone to enter, that is the habitat of the backyard. That is the forbidden place of our Chen family, except for the homeowners and elders, all others can not enter."

Murong’s eyes flashed a glimmer of light, but the look on his face did not change. “Thanks to Miss Chen’s reminder.”

After chatting for a while, Murong leaned up and said, "It’s really a very pleasant thing to chat with Miss Chen. However, I have to say goodbye, so don’t ever."

"Rong Gongzi walked slowly." Chen Liuli did not retain.

Murong turned and turned away from the garden.

"Miss, you seem to have a good impression on this son," when the shadow of Murong's face disappeared, Xiaoya on the side dared to speak. "This Rongzi is just following other people from the sidelines. If it is normal, Miss you are invisible to these people."

"Actually, I didn't feel much about him." Chen Lanli had already unloaded the gentleness of the time. "But it happened, he said a few more words with him. However, He is a very talkative person."

After hearing Chen Liuli's words, Xiaoya didn't say anything anymore, and her eyes fell on the box on the table. "Miss, this is a gift from Rong Gongzi, and I don't know what it is inside."

"When you want to come, it won't be anything too expensive." Chen Yuli casually reached out and opened the box. "But, since it was sent by others, I will take a look! This-"

When I saw the contents of the box, Chen Lili’s voice stopped abruptly, and the seemingly casual expression disappeared completely. She was anxious to take out the things in the box. It looked like a person. same.

"Miss, this bracelet is really beautiful." Xiaoya, who was on the side, felt very strange after seeing Chen Liuli’s move. However, when she saw the contents of her own lady, she could not help but sigh aloud, just "This bracelet is very nice, but Miss, look good, it's just a simple bracelet!"

It is undeniable that the silver-white bracelet is entwined with gold wire, and it is also dotted with gems. It looks really beautiful. As long as it is a woman, there is no dislike. However, it is just fine, but it is just a bracelet. With the status of the lady in the Chen family, such a bracelet, she wants to have more, how suddenly became so ruined?