223 : Provoking a crime (Unedited)

The woman wore a light blue dress with a small pale pink gardenia embroidered on her body. The hair was free to take a loose shackle, and a lavender flower was inserted obliquely, which seemed a bit casual but elegant. Slightly apply powder, the lips are not red and red, the five senses are beautiful, and the appearance of the country.

For a time, everyone looked at the woman's body involuntarily, and even the breathing became slow, for fear of alarming a woman like a fairy.

"Water!" Chen Shanghua saw the woman who suddenly appeared. His eyes were wide and his eyes were shocked.

His demise is not because of the appearance of the woman, but because of the familiar facial features. Such a facial features, such a face, he will never forget. This woman and his daughter are at least eight points similar in appearance.

Not only Chen Shanghua, but when several elders saw the woman, they could not help but stay. That Chen Ruoshui is what they watched growing up. When they saw a woman similar to Chen Ruoshui suddenly appeared, they couldn't react at all.

is her!

When I saw the woman on the field, Chen Xianbin's heart was the only thought that flashed. He did not think that in Chen, he would actually see Murong pour. Murong is also in the face, then the man -

Thinking of this, Chen Xianbin suddenly looked up and looked at Huangfu. Although the face is different, he can still feel the powerful momentum of the man. There is still the strength of the man, no need to guess, he knows that this person must be the emperor.

He didn't know how these two people suddenly appeared in Chen's family, but when they saw the two men, he couldn't help but tremble. Until now, he still can't forget the things that happened in the dark forest. The scene that can't resist, so that he can't forget it so far.

In particular, all his current disappointments started from that time. However, even if it was because of the two people that he would become like this, he did not dare to have the idea of ​​opposing the two. From the strength of the emperor's show, even the homeowners are not the opponents of the emperor. Where do he dare to have other thoughts?

"Yan Er!" Seeing Murong's face appeared, Huangfu's wrinkled brow finally loosened, and his face was soothed. He stepped forward and walked to the side of Murong's face. "You feel now. how about it?"

"Very good." Murong smiled and nodded. "I have completely swallowed up the Phoenix Flame, and I am still in the late stage of distraction."

"That's good." Seeing Murong's fascination, Huangfu finally breathed a sigh of relief. He nodded. "What are you going to do now? Are you leaving, or staying?"

After Murong thought about it, he said, "Since everything is now uncovered, I don't want to escape. I think, stay here and face the problem directly! And, I think, mother-in-law. Things, they should be very clear."

Since the matter has reached the point where it is now, there is no need for her to continue to hide. Moreover, those who had her parents's things in the past should know the people who must have Chen's family. Instead of continuing to guess and guess here, it is better for her to go directly to ask.

After hearing the decision of Murong's face, Huangfu nodded, then waved his hand, and the original strong barrier immediately disappeared.

When things get to the point where they are, everyone seems to be confused. What is going on? Especially when I saw the home of the Chen family and the elders, everyone was even more confused.

Since I saw the blue woman, the attitude of several of them has become very strange. I was still shouting and killing, but now I am calm down.

Also, just the man who was wrapped up in the fire was a man. How did he change a woman now? Where did the man go now?