365 : Quiet Water Requirement ( Unedited)

During the speech, every time the North Shadow Hongguang raised the water, his face was cold and unpleasant. It can be seen that although the two are still in a husband-and-wife relationship, the relationship seems to have dropped to a freezing point. It’s no wonder that the last time they met when they came to the North Shadow family, she could feel the quirky atmosphere between Beiying Hongguang and Yuyou.

"I didn't expect that there were so many things happening between you in the past!" Murong couldn't help but sigh and sigh. "The Northern Shadow Uncle, when you know the truth of the facts, the impact should be great. Let's go!"

"Yes." Beiying Hongguang's face became awkward. "Just, at that time, everything was a foregone conclusion. I have already smashed a secluded water, and if the water is married to Murong Xizhao. Murong Hee The photo is a good man. He is very good at the water. It can be seen that the relationship between them is really deep."

"That North Shadow Uncle, when you see the interaction between my parents, what do you think in your heart?" Murong swept his eyes and glimmered a temptation. "Have you ever thought about it--"

It can be seen that in the heart of Beiying Hongguang, the weight of the mother-in-law is very heavy. In particular, this also involves the help of life. If you don't know that, then if you know it, can you be calm in Beiying Hongguang's heart?

However, she did not doubt that the matter of the year was done by Bei Ying Hong Guang. Because, it can be seen that Beiying Hongguang loves her mother, so she should not do anything to hurt her mother.

"Oh, you want to ask me if I want to ask if there is something that shouldn't be there!" Beiying Hongguang suddenly understood the meaning of Murong's face, and there was a bitter smile on his face. "I am already a woman, and I am still qualified to ask for these things! From the moment I admit the savior, I have lost the qualification to have water. And, Murong Xizhao is a good person, I I believe he can give happiness to the water."

Looking at the appearance of Beiying Hongguang, for a time, Murong did not know what to say. She can see that the current words and phrases of Beiying Hongguang are all words of the heart. It can be seen from this that Beiying Hongguang’s feelings for the mother are deep.

In fact, if it is not because there are so many mistakes, the mother married to the North Shadow Hongguang, I believe that will live a very happy life. However, there are many things in this world that there is no way to control it. Especially this is still unpredictable.

"Northern Shadow Uncle, thank you very much for your confession to me today." Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and whispered a smile. He continued to ask, "Yes, say I take the liberty to ask, before you said it would help investigate my parents." I don’t know if there is anything wrong with it?"

"Speaking up." Beiying Hongguang bowed his head and sighed, reluctantly opening the door. "The things of the year, until now, I have not found any clues. As for the whereabouts of Murong Xizhao, it is even more There is no clue."

Murong leaned and raised his eyebrows, and his eyes flashed a little deep thought, and then continued to open the door. "I don't know if there is any object of doubt in Beibei's uncle?"

After hearing the words of Murong, Beiying Hongguang stunned a bit, and then there was a bitter smile on his face. "You are very sensitive to this girl. In fact, if I really say it, I have an object of doubt, just— —"

"Do you have a secluded water?" Murong pours directly into the local channel.

“How do you know?” Bei Yinghong said wide-rangingly, “Did you find out?”

The reason why he suspects that the water is secluded is because of the events that happened that year. However, Murong is not aware of these things, how can he doubt the body of the water?