3

he knows where I live and I wasn't the one who told him

"how do you know where I live?"

"austin"

feeling somehow relieved, I get out of his car and walk to the apartment.

fighting the urge to look back, I walk in and lock the door twice.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

why can't someone invent a cute alarm that wake us without giving us  a heart attack?

I roll to the other side of my bed and turn off the alarm.

everything that happened yesterday comes running back to me, one thing for sure...I'll avoid ace at all costs.

he's not stable.

I get up from my bed and do my daily routine, I wear a blue crop top with an oversized blue blazer and with it's matching blue dress pants.

wearing my favorite colors always cheers me up.

blue and green are my favorite colors, my green formal blazer is not ironed so blue it is.

I let my hair down because I like it this way and spray some of  my favorite perfume. miss dior.

I go to sofie's room to check if she's home yet, but surprisingly she Isn't

I go to sofie's room to check if she's home yet, but surprisingly she Isn't. She usually comes home before 7 for her shift.

She either got knocked real good, or left for work early.

I get out and take a cab to the company. I'm so excited because I will see Noah after a month of not.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

I arrive after a 15 minutes drive, I greet some people and take the elevator to the 60th floor. Which is where my office is.

As usual Mr. Black isn't  here  yet, so I log in into my computer and begin doing some work.

I finally finish after an hour of work, surprisingly Mr. black is not here yet. 

Looks like sofie won him with her one million dollar pussy.