17🔥

Having her was one of the best things to ever happen to me

The best will be her falling in love with me but I understand it will take a while.

She felt so good and right, I wanted to fuck her all night but she was already tired.

Plus it was her first time, being rough on her wasn't on my list.

Being her first and last make me so happy.

she woke up this morning and couldn't walk, as much as I hate to see her in pain seeing her in that state, sore and marked made me proud.

She pissed me off this morning with her attitude, I wanted to give her a break but she talked back and said she can't stand me.

I don't care for how long I have to lock her in my room till she understands that she has to accept us.

Acceptance will lead to her falling in love with me, it's the only way.

I told erika, the head maid to give her breakfast and her vitamins, I don't want her to get sick again or be unhealthy.

I am currently in Austin's office which is technically mine now and have to focus on the company but all I am thinking about is how tight her pussy was, how she felt when I was inside her, and the way her moans filled our room.

I can feel my pants tightening just by remembering our night.

I can't wait for tonight, I will take her in every way possible all night.

Unless she says no.

I don't know why she's acting like she doesn't like what happened yesterday because she she said yes and only asked me to stop because she was tired.

My phone rings pulling me out of my thoughts, I check the id.

It's Erika.

"hello master" her old voice greets from the other line.

I reply with a hello and she continues" the girl refused to eat or take her pills, I left her alone thinking maybe she would eat if no one was around, but when I went to the room to check on her, she was asleep and the food was untouched.".

"I am coming" I say and hang up.

how can she be so careless?

she has to take them and eat.

I leave the company and get in my car as fast as I can.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

I go to the kitchen first to get mio angelo some food.

After setting a nice tray for her, I walk down the hallways leading to our room.

I nod at the bodyguards guarding her in case she needs something and get in.