49

I look like a ball

I look like a ball. A big blue ball.

Steve did my make up perfectly, he got me a cute gown too but I look like a ball.

My ass doesn't even exist and my boobs look as flat as the table carrying my purse right now.

I want to cry so bad but I don't want to ruin my make up and the engagement is in a few minutes.

Sofie's engagement.

Yes Austin proposed on that week, they want to get married before sofie gives birth to their son so it makes sense why the engagement is so close.

"You look beautiful and you are not a walking ball stop worrying about it." Ace takes my hand in his suddenly startling me.

I know he's lying.

I do look like a walking ball.

"I agree with him, you know I'd be the first person to bully you if you look like a ball." Luca adds getting in.

"You just don't want me to cry and get your ass whooped by Ace.".

Aces lips twist into a smirk triggering my own smile.

"I'm being honest." Luca answers squinting his eyes at me.

"Es trust me you don't look like a walking ball." Salma says this time.

"Okay.".

At this point they're either all lying or are blind because I do look like a walking ball.

We're about to leave to the venue, i wanted to help sofie but she said she wanted her look to be a surprise and to focus on myself.

Salma is wearing a navy blue ball gown, Luca and Ace are wearing suits.

I sigh entering Ace's car.

"Here take these." He hands me a chocolate bar.

I smile and thank him.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

I recognize some business men, their families, actors, and some models as I walk around looking for Sophie.

My jaw almost drops when I spot the nude material on her. She looks amazing.

The lace on her shoulders gives the dress she's wearing all the details it needs.

I wave at her but she doesn't see me because Austin whispers something in her ears.

She nods and they both walk to some clients. I know that because I scheduled a meeting for them before.