28

she cried today because of me

I thought spending a day with her friend would be a good apology for both of them but it got on her nerves instead, we got into an argument and she started crying.

I made her cry enough before, and seeing her cry today made me want rip myself into pieces.

I can't stand making her cry more than I already did.

I apologized which was hard but I'd do anything for her to forgive me.

I was worried about her when she started crying that I didn't process everything she said but now that I do, I like what she said.

" we were like that because I thought you are changing! but you just showed me the same side you showed me the night you shot Noah. What's up with 'it was and is still unacceptable'? Why can't you understand that: one he is gay meaning he would never even think of liking me. two I am pregnant with your child which mean I wouldn't like him even if I wanted to which I don't, because I am trying to accept this"

" but you are making it hard, I can't work and I can't see my best friend because you are too blind and oblivious to know that after that night I don't even think of liking someone else."

I like how she  said that she wouldn't like him which means any other man because she is carrying my child, and that she is trying to accept what we have.

I sure want her to accept us because she loves me and not just because she is carrying my child, but that's okay for now.

it pissed me off when she called me blind and oblivious but what she said after replaced every bit of annoyance to happiness.

she said she doesn't think of liking someone else. which means she might be thinking of liking me, which would lead to loving me.

The only problem is my possessiveness, I am trying to control it but I can't.

As I said Not because I don't trust her, but because men would want her.

I thought of having her as well when I first saw her, Maybe not all men but most of them want nothing but a quick fuck.

they could go as far as forcing themselves on her, like that jerk that followed her the night we met.

Yeah I forced myself on her too but I didn't want a quick fuck, I wanted all of her.

I wanted and want her to be mine forever.

I  don't want her to work because it would cause her stress, I saw how hard she worked and I don't want that kind of stress on her right now.

not now at least, maybe when she finish her first trimester and everything with her anemia is okay.

she fell asleep on my chest earlier.