43

I woke just like any other day today but the soreness between my legs forced me to stay in bed for an hour before I was able to limp to the bathroom

I took a shower and put on a short purple dress.

to say I'm excited for the day would be and understatement, I'm more than excited because this is the first day I will be spending with luca.

I was thinking of what to do today and decided to go to the beach, ace doesn't know it yet but he will.

me and luca always planned on going together, we had a bet on who would drown who first and by the look of it I will be the one winning because he can't do much to me.

ace enters the room looking casual, he's wearing a white tank top with his arms out and a grey pair of sweatpants.

I've struggled with describing how hot he is but now I know the right description. he's the man I envisioned when I read books.

The man I pictured as the main character every time I read books.

"good morning." he kisses me then bends down to kiss my belly.

I ignore my insides melting and focus on my task. tell him about my plans.

I flash him a big grin and say "good morning" in an overly cheery tone because I want him to ask me what I want.

"I will fuck you every single day and night if it means you wake up this happy. not that I wasn't planning on it already.".

I must stay focused.

"ace" i start with the same grin on my face ignoring his previous comment.

"I have to tell you something.".

he stands up and kisses my cheek again "of course, anything.".

"I'm going to the beach with luca today.".

I see his smile drop in the mirror, he catches me staring and keep the eye contact before sternly saying "no".

"I wasn't asking." I answer knowing that being nice wont work.

"it's a no whether you were asking or not. you can swim in the swimming pool here." he answers almost immediately making me wonder if he's programmed to have a comeback for everything.

what If said "I want to cook you like a chicken" would he know how to answer that this fast? probably not.

I fall from my daze and say " no, swimming pool is different. I want to go to the beach and I will.".