22

I make my way to sofie's car after leaving the hospital

"I have strict orders that you come with me" one of the bodyguards says reminding me that I have to go with them.

I nod at her then hug sofie and bide my goodbye before getting in the black SUV.

The expensive leather seat makes contact with my back give it some rest.

I lean my head on the tinted window and let my thoughts roam freely in my head.

I feel miserable.

I feel like I'm being taunted by fate, I Have no control over my actions, my decisions, my life, not even my body.

I know others have it worse but just when I thought my life could not get any worse this happened.

I've always wanted a daughter or a son and wanted to have a family with someone that I loved.

Leave the loved aside.

I wanted to be a better parent and give my kids the best they could have.

I don't know if I'll be able to give that to this baby.

I'm scared of not being to break the cycle, I'm scared that one day this child will look at me and see no happiness in my eyes.

What if I can't protect her/his childhood?

What if ace uses the baby to make me listen or worse, use it for his work.

I know abortion is an option and I know it isn't wrong in my case considering that the father is a cruel criminal but I just don't have the heart to do it.

after seeing my baby on the screen this new caring side kicked in.

I never understood this in book and movies but now I do.

It's like rescuing a puppy, you don't always plan to have it but the moment you see it you fall in love with it.

You have the option to give it away or keep it, both are not wrong but giving it away is harder.

Seeing that little bean like shape and knowing it's a pure soul growing inside me makes me want to protect it at all costs.

And I will.

But I have to tell ace first to know what to do next.

I am not ready to tell him yet but if I do... he will either want it and I will be stuck with him forever, or not want to do anything with it and maybe force me to get an abortion.

If he does want me to keep it one the following options is why.

A- he actually wants the baby.

B- he wants to use it against me.

C- he wants it to keep his bloodline going.

D- he doesn't care.

If he doesn't want it then he might...